Chapter Thirty-Five: Returning to London

Analisa sighed as she watched Fernando say goodbye to his mother, the couple were preparing to return to London after three weeks since José’s death and Analisa wondered what life would be like for them when they returned to their home.

“You’ll call me won’t you?” Flori asked as she looked at her youngest son and his wife, she knew that they needed to go home but she didn't wanted to be able to spend more time with them and their ten week old twins.

“Of course Madre,” Fernando said as he stepped towards his wife, while Flori looked between them sadly, she glanced at Analisa who shared a secretive smile with her; the two women had become close recently and Fernando couldn't have been happier about the idea of his mother and wife getting along with each other.

Flori hugged Analisa as her son checked on Josep and Emili.

“You’ll tell me all about it won’t you?” she asked as she looked at the brunette who nodded her head while Fernando looked at the two of them confused about what his mother had said to the brunette.

Analisa grinned at her mother-in-law as she stepped back away from her, Fernando looked at the brunette who smiled at him innocently as she kissed him softly knowing that she would tell him when they were at home.

“We better get going and we look forward to see you in the summer,” Analisa said knowing that, that was the soonest that Flori could come and visit them even if it was only January right now.

***

“So what were you and my Madre talking about?” Fernando asked curiously as he looked at Analisa, he knew that she was hiding something from him but he had hoped that she was going to tell him soon.

Analisa smiled as she looked at her husband innocently as if she didn't know what he was talking about.

“Nothing,” the brunette said as she kissed him before turning her attention back to the twins; she didn't know how they would react to flying and she hoped they would be okay. Fernando frowned as he watched his wife for a moment.

“I mean we have nothing to worry about for another seventeen weeks…” Analisa hinted making her husband stop what he was doing and look at her stunned before he moved towards her. Analisa bit her lip as Fernando rested a hand on her stomach as he realised what she was saying,

“I’m three weeks pregnant,” Analisa said making Fernando grin before he pulled her into a kiss; he couldn't believe that she was expecting again after all that they had been through.

Fernando held Analisa close as he thought about the last time she had fallen pregnant, they had miscarried one while another had been stillborn and the pregnancy had still produced two healthy offspring.

“We’re having another litter?” Fernando breathed making Analisa nod her head before he kissed her again, she knew that he was thrilled at this news since Morgana had said that there was a chance that it would be difficult for Analisa to conceive again.

Fernando held her close as he tried to wrap his head around what she had said, he had always hoped that he would get to share this with her again and now that there was no threat to their marriage this time.

“We are,” Analisa confirmed she knew that he would be excited about this, he kissed her lips softly before he turned his attention to her stomach as a smile formed on his face; he couldn't believe that his pups were growing inside of her and he hadn't noticed.

“How are you feeling? Do you need anything?” Fernando asked remembering how useless he had been to her when she was pregnant with their first litter; Analisa rolled her eyes as she kissed him softly knowing that everything was going to be okay.

***

Fernando grinned as he looked at Josep and Emili as they slept in their room, he couldn't believe that they were home again and that everything was working out fine.

The werewolf smiled as he moved to make sure that they were comfortable and warm for the night before he heard Analisa clear her throat, he glanced at his wife as she leant against the door watching him with the twins.

“Are you coming to bed?” Analisa asked as she carefully approached her husband, she knew that he was captivated at the thought of becoming a father again and she doubted that they would ever have a peaceful life but this was enough for her.

“Soon,” Fernando said making Analisa roll her eyes as she nodded her head before she headed back to their bedroom to wait for him; the werewolf sighed as he looked down at his two children and smiled softly.

“I always knew your Madre was the one for me, I don’t know if I would have made it this far without her; I can’t imagine a world without any of you and your Madre,” Fernando said as he carefully ran his fingers through Emili’s hair as he thought about everything they had been through; he couldn't believe that he had Analisa in his life.

The werewolf smiled knowing that their future held something special, not only with Josep and Emili but with the pups that Analisa was currently carrying.

Taking a deep breath as he left the twins sleeping Fernando headed up to the master bedroom, he knew that he wouldn’t change a thing with his relationship; sure he would have made things easier for them but he knew that what had happened had been for the best in some cases.

“I love you,” Analisa said as she approached Fernando, who smiled at her, he wrapped his arms around her and kissed her softly; his hands resting on her stomach as he thought about their future together.

“Love you too,” Fernando murmured as he smiled to himself as he kissed her softly before he closed the bedroom door behind him so that they couldn't be disturbed.

Neither of them knew what the future held for them or their four children but the couple didn't care since they had each other; they knew that their path would be riddled with problem, human and werewolf alike but that didn't matter.

The two knew that their story would end the same no matter what; the couple would spend the rest of their lives fighting for peace; Fernando working to ease tensions between the werewolves and humans while Analisa would go on to raise their four children, Josep, Emili, Eliza and Sergio Torres Rossum.

The two of them fought to remain together no matter what the future held for them, the two knew that no matter what they would stick together; from their children flying the nest to becoming grandparents and great grandparents, they would go from strength to strength.

Fernando was nearly one hundred when he lost his wife of seventy-two years, he had known the moment that Analisa had died peacefully in her sleep and had sat watching her for a moment before he kissed her softly one more time as he wrapped his arms around her before he closed his eyes for the final time.

They were found together the next morning by their daughters, it had always been known that it didn't matter who went first the other would follow on shortly after and that one couldn't survive without the other; but that was their future and that was now Fernando and Analisa had wanted things to be.

THE END!

###

Author's Note:

Thanks to everyone that read, commented and rated this story. I couldnt have done it without any of you.