1

Welcome to my new book!!
I hope you guys enjoy this one, as much as my other one. Enjoy, my angles!

I'm y/n. I'm currently 15 years old, and i live in a small town in Virginia.
I attend to one of the smallest schools, but I also have less friends then most people.

I woke up, the sunlight was in my eyes. I groaned, as i made my way out of bed. I didn't need to take a shower, so i just got dressed. I grabbed my bag, earbuds, and a snack bar.

I walked out of my house, and to the bus stop. Suddenly, I was knocked down. My earbuds fell out of my ears, making me hear laughter.
My eyes watered, seeing jacob hovering over me.
'awe, my bad y/n. did i run into you?' He sarcastically asked me, turning to his friends. I was humiliated.

They all laughed at me, as I picked myself up. Jacob came closer to me, and moved to my ear. 'just stay out of my way' He darkly said, nudging my shoulder as he walked passed me.

The fuck djd i ever do to that boy. One minute, we we're bestfriends. then i blinked, and i was suddenly his biggest target. for 4 years now, he has hated me. he left my side, at the age of 11. Leaving me to wonder what the hell i did wrong.
I loved that boy, as my bestfriend. He was always my go to, i just missed the days where he would beat up my bullies. Not become lne himself.

I shook my head, as i watched them walk off. I finally reached the bus stop, and waited. I brushed myself off, trying to forget everything that jist happened. My mom still to this day, believes Jacob and i are still.. best friends.
I never did have the courage to tell her what he does. I'm too scared to grow some balls. Besides, i still have a little hope he will change and come back to me.

•••

I made it to school, and went straight to my locker. I grabbed my books, when this boy approached me. He grabbed my waist, causing my breath to hitch.
He ran his hands up my shirt, and kissed my neck. How come no one was doing anything about this?!
He pressed his body against mine, and pulled my hair. I groaned in pain, trying to get away.

Just when I was about to free myself, the boy was thrown against the locker. Thats when I saw him.

Jacob.

He punched the boy in the face, and his head hit the locker, as his nose was slow bleeding. Useless, he fell to the floor.
I ran over to him and pushed him back.

'what the fuck, Jacob?! There was no need in that, i could've handle it.' i said, raising my voice.

Why djd he care so much? Why did he come to help me?

I looked up at him, seeing the anger in his eyes. His fists were still bawled up, but he didn't say a word.  Even though, I really didn't expect him to say anything. The boy stood up, wiping his nose.

'bathroom, now.' He said to the boy. I still don't know his name.
They started to walk away, but me being stupid, I grabbed the boy.
'no, please wait.' I said, with so many questions. I couldn't really Jacobs mind. Why would he do this?

'bathroom, now. hunter.' Jacob deeply spoke again.

Hunter..
Hunter was his name.

I stood there, confused. As they walked into the bathroom. I turned around, and grabbed my bag, noticing everyone's eyes were on me. I walked with my head down, embarrassed..

Whelp, first chapter really did suck ass. Lmao. I'll be updating Soon guys:) 💓. hope you enjoy. Hit that Star, and comment for more!!