2.

Im doing this chapter in Jacobs pov.
I rarely write in his, but i thought with this chapter it would make more sense :)

I looked back, seeing her stand there  comfused. I turned around,, and walked into the bathroom.
As soon as that door closed, hunter spoke.
'im sorry, bro. I just couldn't resist myself. Besides, y'all aren't dating..' He said in a cocky tone. I sighed, staring him down.
'you know what I fucking said. don't make me repeat myself, you won't like me. Don't ever and i mean ever..fucking sexually touch her again, I'll break every bone in your body. Hear me?!' I said, getting even more mad, thinking about it. He chuckled, making me raise an eyebrow.
'wOaH. Chill, killer. You don't own me. as of what i know, this is a free country. And as long as she didn't stop me, it's all fine.' he replied. I punched the wall beside his face. 'fuck.' I grunted, as he flinched. 'ill kill you. Touch her again. I dare you. You're lucky i didn't beat your ass, she's mine! I-i still love her.' I hesitated to say the last part. I shook my head, and darted out of the bathroom.

I knew if I didn't leave, I would do some things i would regret later.
Or beat his ass, either one.

•••

School finally ended, and i walked out. I looked around, trying to find
y/n. Once i spotted her, I ran towards her. 'y/n!' I yelled, reaching her. She put her head down walking faster. I grabbed her hand and stopped her.
'wassup?' i said chuckling. She looked at me.

'leave me alone.' she said, walking away again.
I ran up beside her, and approached her again. 'if you don't mind me asking, why are you walking by yourself.' I asked her.
She ignored me for a minute, and then stopped. 'you know you don't make things easy around here. Especially at school. you went from being my best friend, to my bully. You make me feel broken. You left me. Making me wonder what the fuck I did. Dont try fixing things now. I have know friends,bc you turned everyone against me. I-I get bullied everyday, especially by you. That's fucking why, so you can leave now...' she choked.
I took in everything she said, and shook my head..

Ouch.

I thought to myself. This is gonna be harder then I thought. I do feel bad, but she deserves it. She hurt me. She broke my heart. She embarrassed me. And she acts all innocent.

I didn't say anything.
'why?' she suddenly asked me.
I looked down at her, confused.
'excuse me.'  I replied.
She took a deep breath and began talking. 'why hurt me?'
She asked. She really don't remember.
I shook my head, and glared at her.
'Why?! Goddamn it Jacob, fucking answer me!!' she raised her voice.

'Because you fucking hurt me!' I yelled back.
I ran my hand down my neck, and sighed.
'You hurt me.' I said a little softer.
She looked as if the world turned upside down. I began walking away, angry as fuck.
'wait.' she said, hoping I would turn around. I could feel what she was expecting. I ignored and continued walking, giving everyone around me a dirty look.

'what are you talking about?'
I heard her voice speak again.
'fuck off.' i said walking down the street.

I soon reached my house, and went in slamming the door. Good thing my parents weren't home. I threw my bag on the ground, and ran upstairs. I fell onto my bed, and sighed. Why the fuck is my life so complicated. First I lost my best friend, bc she rejected me. That's why i somewhat hate her ass.

She deserves to feel the pain I did. For months, I felt alone. I felt abandoned, and heart broken. Did she care? Of course not. She acted as if she was the angle in the situation. So when i hurt her. I feel.. somewhat powerful.
I feel like she knows or can relate on what i felt for months.

I changed into some shorts, and took my shirt off. I put on some fresh socks, and went back downstairs. I got out some old pizza from last night, and ate it as I watched TV. I grabbed my phone, and went to my contacts.

I kept debating on if i should call her. But i don't want her to know I still love her. Not yet. I'm not done, with my revenge. Besides, I'm not a way with words, I don't know how to fix things. So why even bother? She changed me. I'm not sweet and innocent anymore. I'm a...

Badboy.

Sooo... I made this chapter a little longer then the others. But I also wanna make this chapter go slow, and nkt make everything happen too fast. I hope you enjoyed. Click the star 🌟 , so I know who enjoys. Also comment for more, you angels💓