forty two

today's the day everyone's gotta go their own ways and the boys plus the people he invited, are with them on the flight for the next stop.

"be good, okay? don't have flings or i'll fling your dick to uranus." we hugged tight, and yes, we're at the airport. paparazzi is everywhere, taking as much pictures they possibly could.

"oh no, i don't want my dick flinged. therefore, i'll be good." he smiled like those boyish smiles.

"take care!" we said in sync and hugged me.

"remember, don't listen to the haters, even the tweets or comments or anything else. their opinion doesn't matter as long as we all got each other." ashton said, smiling at us all.

"i'm lucky to be — flight 37A to milan, europe, now boarding." really? moment ruined.

"don't cry uglies!" michael cheekily smiled while crissy and i flipped him off.

"shut up, loser." i grinned.

"flight 37A to milan, europe, now boarding." we hugged again and said our farewells to everyone in here.

"bye boys." we group hugged and soon left. both crissy and i were mobbed by screaming fangirls with different phrases, but i didn't listen to any of them instead i kept my head low while the security guided us to our car in the parking.

a/n U GUYS ARE FAST I LOVE YOU ALL