Chapter 12

Y/N POV
"Y/N will you marry me?" I started to cry I hugged her and cried even more.
"Yes! Yes I will marry you!" She put the ring on my finger. The ring looks amazing I looked up at her and kissed her. She pulled back and gave me a long hug.
"Let's go back." I nodded my head a yes. We held hands going back to the car. When we got in the car I kept looking at the ring it's so beautiful. I will never take it off, it's one of things I love the most.
"Lisa, I love you so much. Thank you for everything."
"No thank you, you should me what true love feels like and I love you to." I smiled.
"Hey I have been meaning to tell you this. I don't want to be a singer any more."
"What why?!?"
"I just want to help you and your unnies."
"No I want you to keep going don't stop"
"Will I can't because I'm pregnant. And it's yours you got me pregnant."
(Okay I know when two women have sex they can't get pregnant but let's just pretend. Okay thank let's go back to the story!) I smiled and started to rub my belly.
"Wait are you serious how long are you." She started to smile really big and rubbing my belly.
"Um I am not sure but I took a pregnancy test and it said positive. I took the test last week."
"Omo we need to see a doctor maybe like tomorrow."
"Okay Okay. So when do we tell unnies. Oh I am going to tell BTS to okay."
"Okay we should tell them....tomorrow after the doctor appointment."
"Alright I can't wait to see our baby." I rubbed my belly. Lisa parked the car in the hotel garage. She got out and opened the door for me. I got out and she held my hand. We got to our room and called the doctor they said we can come tomorrow.
"So what should we do cuddle or go out to eat."
"Can we do both?!?" I smiled.
"Good idea let go to this really good ramen place they have here." So got out of the hotel and walked there it was walking distance.
"So Lisa do you think we are having a boy or a girl, but I don't care if it's a boy or a girl I just hope the baby is healthy."
"I thought the same way, but I think we might have a boy." I nodded.
"Thinking about have a little child running around it would be amazing."
"Will I hope they are great as you a beautiful as you Y/N." I smiled and gave Lisa a sweet kiss on here lips.
We got to the reman place and at when we walked out there were blackpink fans outside.
"Omg Lisa you are here. Can I have I picture with you please." Lisa turned to look at me seeing if it would be okay.
"Go a head I will be right here waiting don't worry about me." She nodded her head and gave me a kiss.
"I will be right back my love." She walked over to the fan and took the picture the fan walked over to me with Lisa.
"Umm May I also have a picture with you to."
"Oh yes I don't mind at all." I smiled.
"Thank you so much." We took the picture.
"So when will you make your next song Y/N."
"Oh I am not going to make any music any more because I have to take care of my health."
"Are you sick or something."
"Oh no I just can't tell you yet or the other fans what's happening."
"You guys will love this surprise." Lisa added.
"Okay but thank you for letting me take a photo with you guys. Bye"
"Bye" we both say and waving good bye.
We got to the hotel and got ready for bed we are very excited to see the doctor. We got in bed and Lisa spooned me and started to rub my belly. And then dreamland hung over use.
___________________________So hey guys I might post again today or not. But I hope you like this chapter today. And I want you guy to read AlexMcSkittles story they are amazing and she is funny so bye please vote and comment see you next time.