002; you're not

A gentle breeze carried a sweet aroma along with falling cherry blossoms. The sun had only started to rise causing a golden glow across the city. To anyone else this would have been a peaceful morning, only now awakening and preparing a warm tea. However, you were not everyone else.

Your hair was a mess, your clothes didn't match well, and you attempted to balance a scalding coffee, your phone, a folder needed for . Being late for a meeting would not end in positive consequences, but since Hoseok had found out your personal phone number, he had added you in a group chat with the rest of the boys.

As much as you scolded them, telling them to get to bed, they kept you up all night. Even your alarm wasn't even enough to get you out of bed, now leaving you in a frenzy. You rushed out of a nearby Starbucks, as the bus you had to catch was to arrive in less than 5 minutes.

As you rushed down the street, your phone began to ring. The caller ID read 'Joonie', but you ignore the call as you continue hurrying your way to the bus. You also ignore the next two calls, but as soon as the third came you nearly growled, moving everything into one hand to answer your phone with the other.

"What is it?" you snap at Namjoon. You can hear how he slightly gasps as at your demeanor, quickly regretting your actions. "I'm sorry, I'm in a bit of a rush. What's up?"

"I was wondering if you could go get Jimin for us. We've been up since five practicing and we finally got a break to go eat but he stayed to keep practicing. We're worried, Noona, he's been doing this for a while."

You sigh at the thought of Jimin overworking himself. "Namjoon-ah, I really wish I could help but I'm already late for a meeti-"

Namjoon cut you off, "Noona, please."

Another sighs escapes your lips, the stuff I do for them. "I'll be there in 15."

A song you didn't exactly recognize blared through out the practice room. As you opened the door, you could properly hear the music, probably one of their new songs, as well as Jimin's heavy breaths as he continued to dance.

His dancing had never failed to impress you, especially when it was more contemporary and graceful. However, this song was more hip hop, movement intense, and probably beyond was he is accustomed to. Sliding up against the wall, you continued to watch Jimin.

The song finally ends, Jimin is out of breath, taking in heavy pants. You see his eyes scan across the room and widen once they land on you.

"Ah, Noona!" he exclaims in surprise.

As Jimin starts to make his way towards you, you notice his shakey first step. You quickly get up to meet him halfway but as his knees buckle, your immediately by his side to catch him from falling.

"Jimin-ah, are you okay? Have you taken a break?" you question, slowly bringing both of you to the floor, as you are unable to carry the boy.

All you hear are sniffles in return, you thigh beginning to get wet with tears. You stroke his hair as he lightly shakes his head. You can only sigh and continue to comfort him as he cries.

Finally the shakey sobs are replaced with steady breathes, and Jimin's teary eyes look up at you.

"I have to look good for comeback." he explained. "I still look like a baby with all this fat,"

He continued to ramble about his imperfections before you cut him off.

"Jimin-ah, you aren't. You're perfect just the way you are. You don't have to change that for your true fans. They'll support you no matter what.'

You finished off by pressing a gentle kiss to his forehead.

"Let's go, okay? Your body needs nutrients."

You get to your feet and Jimin hesitantly follows you out to the streets where you hail a cab and give Namjoon a quick text for the address.

At some point in the cab ride, Jimin's head found it's way onto your shoulder, fast asleep. You turn to see the sleeping boy, cheeks squished against you. He kind of reminds you of a little mochi.

Cute.

You still couldn't believe the boy though he was anything less than that. Soon enough you arrived to where the rest of the boys where having lunch. After sweeping Jimin's bangs out of his eyes, you gently shook him awake.

"Come on Jimin-ah, let's go eat."

As soon as you walk into the hotpot restaurant your phone begins to ring. Your eyes widen as you notice that it is your boss, most likely to ask about your absence at the meeting.

"Shit, sorry Jimin but I have to go" you say immediately turning around to leave the restaurant.

"Wait, Noona!" Jimin says, as you quickly turn around. As soon as you do, the boy has you embraced in a hug. "Thank you."

You gingerly hug him back, one hand gently ruffling his hair. "Anytime, say hi to the rest of the boys for me."

Jimin nods, watching you as you finally leave the restaurant. Hastily calling a cab, you hoped there wouldn't be too much reprimand towards you.