0

tobi wandered around the flat he shared with his friends josh and ethan, bored completely out of his mind- the constant complaints of "lets do something im bored" slipping out of his mouth. repetitive comments really annoying both the bearded man and the freshly shaven lad as they tried to watch a movie, relaxing completely for the rest of the day

the idea of filming swarmed the dark skinned lad, giving him a headache as he remembered that also meant editing which he despised with a passion. his "little" youtube channels had hit milestones this weekend and he had already filmed and uploaded his thank yous- hitting 25k on his gaming channel and 50k on his main "vlog" channel within the past week. they had celebrated with cake, and played a game of fifa collectively. he was bored yesterday too, so there wasn't even point of filming today either.  he had already pre recorded and edited yesterday to pass the time leaving him ultimately slumped for ideas to cure his boredom.

the only thing that was a positive from hitting the milestones was that he didn't have to always collab with josh an ethan anymore, more people taking him seriously and wanting to collab with him. he made new friends, two of which he enjoyed the company of very much so.

tobi began to think about his new friends, simon and jide. they had met after simon left a comment on tobis video which was a irl football video showcasing the trio's (tobi, josh and ethan) crossbar skills- it was known that tobi was always going to win between the three of them as he took it seriously, the downside to actually playing for a sunday league team.

the comment was simple, "nice skills! up for a collab crossbar challenge?" which had left tobi grinning as soon as he got the notification. "of course! dm me on twitter!" was the response, his smile not even faulting when he saw the one million subscribers simon had. he began to binge watch his videos and talk more to simon, resulting in tobi meeting jide through the internet- finding his personality ksi absolutely hilarious, and the fact he had five million subscribers a bit overwhelming 

they had met up to play football and have lunch together after a few days of simon and tobi talking, becoming the best of friends within mer hours of knowing each other personally. it caused twitter and other social medias to have a complete meltdown, buzzing for the idea that they were now a "squad", which had made all of them laugh but look at each other with such positivity that yeah they worked really well together and that this squad wasn't going anywhere anytime soon.

"yo tobes" tobi was shaken, physically, from his mini daydream by ethan who had clearly got bored of watching the film. "simon wants to know if we are doing anything tomorrow, hes going to tweet about doing a meet up and thought it would be cool to let us all tag along. josh is down, im down and jj was already coming. you up for it?" it took a while for tobi to wrap his head around the question, his brain comprehending it as "do you want to go outside" and he found himself nodding confidently.