1

the "meet up" was as tobi imagined it, completely uncontrollable and a hazard. it wasnt planned, simon not realising that over four hundred people would turn up and demand photos and video messages for their friends.

all five of them, tobi josh ethan simon and jide, were swarmed completely and unable to even do anything without a teenager screaming in their faces to sign something- it was absolute chaos and it was causing all of them serious issues.

once a couple of them realised nothing was happening, they all seemed to back off which allowed josh- the one who worried about everyones safety more- to climb onto a fence and raise his voice. "we will try and see everyone!" he promised as tobi helped ethan down before holding his hand out for the social awkward man called simon who looked like he regretted this whole thing. "please! form a queue, and we will go from there" josh decided and everyone complied happily which allowed all five of them to compose themselves.

it was a few hours later, tobi absolutely exhausted as he sat on the fence and met the last few hundred people. his eyes were drooping, his energy depleting much faster than the other four of his friends as he had forgotten to eat anything all day.

all five boys were in the process of meeting the last twenty people, they all had no energy anymore and the people left understood that and tried their hardest not to be disappointed. it got to the point where jide was shoving simon every three seconds, ethan had rested his head against josh's shoulder and had closed his eyes and tobi was leaning against the fence quietly.

"hey guys, we should let them take a break a second. im sure we could all wait a little longer and allow them to compose themselves" the small voice had all five boys looking wide eyed, all staring at the boy who stood quietly at the back, his hands full with two mcdonalds bags. there was a pause, and the rest of the teenagers agreed happily which caused the small boy to grin and walk forward.

it was a moment of pure bliss, having food in their stomachs as they rested their legs and relieved their bodies from the standing position- all eyes still on the small boy who had kindly backed off to where he stood in the queue before and had allowed everyone else to sit closer to the five. it was beginning to be a chilled event- something tobi enjoyed a lot, and it was all thanks to the unnamed boy bringing them food and picking them back up again.

after chilling out, resting and eating they all began to take photos. once again their minds kicking into gear to try and be professional- their brains all reminding them that "this is real life and you cant edit out any rambling you do". they continued till there were only two people left - mcdonalds boy and his friend- and somehow they were all thankful they were last.