Nah

I ran into the living room, wondering why this belly dancing hoe was here.

Danielle: Why the hell is she here?

Elijah stared at me and back at Malu.

Elijah: we invited her here

Danielle: why?

Malu gave me a nasty look, I gave her one back.

Isaiah: cause she are friend

Isaiah chimed in.

Elijah: let's just chill, let's enjoy are selves and pretend that you both don't hate each other.

I rolled my eyes and went to change.

I came back out so I can look presentable, we played music, order pizza and had a good time.

For once me and malu were getting a long.

I went to take a quick bathroom break, I slid my shorts off and sat down.

As soon as I started pissing the door busted open. I didn't lock the door because I was expecting to only be in the bathroom for 20 or at least 25 seconds.

Malu: gah! I'm sorry dani

I stared at this bich with a straight face, if you see the door close, KNOCK first even if you think no one is in there.

But then again it is my fault for not locking the door.

Dani: cool, close the door thanks

She slowly closed the door, still staring at me.

She weird and awkward asf.

I finished, and washed my hands then exited the bath

-----

I went in the kitchen where everyone was else at, Malu was eating pizza, Isaiah was talking to Frank, Elijah was busy on his phone. It was only us since everyone else got left after being here for 3 hours.

Danielle: It's 10 pm shouldn't y'all leave?

Elijah looked up from his phone and nodded.

Elijah: Im tired anyways,

Isaiah said good bye to Frank and me, so did Elijah.

Malu waved awkwardly at me, with a shy smile.

I waved back

They left the torture was finally over.

---------------------

@YourDhaddie     <3

This is the last time Im going to update this book, Ima back another one where Dani falls in love with a girl but it's not going to be Malu.