She Bhad

I decide to continue with this book, BUT I have to atleast get 2 votes a chapter.

---------------------------------

Malu POV

Next Day

That Dani bitch is so confusing.

I got out of bed, brushed my teeth, put my face mask in and chilled on my phone.

(I'm trying to sound like Malu, I'm failing miserably)

After 15 minutes I peeled the mask off and lotioned it up since it got dry from thee mask. I took my spray bottle and sprayed a few on my hair extensions to give it that wet-wavy look.

I wanted to take some swim suit pictures today so I went in my closet to get my bikini

--------------------------

I was just chilling on my phone looking insta pics. Then I saw and old video of me and Dani.

I missed her.

 We could of been running IG together. I missed the way she made me feel inside, I loved and she knows that. 
I said numerous of times, but she ignores me.

Just imagining her lips on mine gave me a pleasure inside.  I got up and ran to my room, to my full size mirror.

I then turned my ass to the mirror so I could see in the mirror, I took my phone and took a picture.

Then I put..

"Look at what your missing  

I posted it on my insta story, I was planning to delete in 15 minutes, so they better get there screen shots ready.

____

Dani POV

I looked at my phone and saw a bunch of pictures Im tagged in.

It was Malu showing her ass to the camera, saying "Look at what your missing" then tagged me.

Yea..

She Bhad.

---------------

I will try to update every Sunday or Saturday :) YourDhaddie