I ran out of title names

When Malfoy came out of the toilet again it was dark out. Harry had just woken up with his head still in his hands.
"Potter?" He heard Draco whisper. When Harry continued to pretend he was sleeping, Draco tried again. "Harry," he hissed.
Harry pretended to jerk awake. He looked around in the dark until he saw Malfoy's silhouette.
"Yeah, what?"
"I... I dunno I didn't want to be the only one awake." He scratched his arm.
"Lumos." Harry searched for the light switch. He turned it on and Draco whipped around to see him. His eyes adjusted to the light, but they still stayed dark, his pupils were still huge. "I'm going to get my clothes in my car. You might as well too."
"I was going to spell them here. But now that my wand's rubbish..." his teeth caught his bottom lip. Harry rolled his eyes.
"You're lucky I'm an excessive packer." Malfoy had used Harry's wand a few hours ago. What was stopping him now? It didn't matter. Harry had always wondered what Draco would look like wearing a Gryffindor jumper. He smirked as he closed the front door behind him.

"Noo!" Draco held up the jumper.
"That's the biggest thing I own. Sorry." He was so not sorry.
"Oh my fucking... Harry, I can't wear this!" Draco laughed again. His tongue did the thing again. Harry's heart did backflips again.
He put it on. The sleeves came up a bit short and his stomach was exposed a little. It was everything Harry had imagined it to be. He tried not to laugh but Draco's shy smile was just so perfect. It gave him a dimple.
"Stop laughing," Draco's smile widened. "It's better than wearing a bloody tie to bed. I looked awful. Now I just look insane."
"The day you look awful is the day my scar disappears," Harry grinned, pointing to his forehead. Draco's face was a proper shade of red by now.
He was so beautiful. Harry just couldn't get over it. He supposed this would start to be a problem when they lived together.
"I'm going to sleep," Draco chuckled, rubbing his forehead.
"The guest bedroom is upstairs," Harry told him. He frowned.
"That's okay, I'll just go on the floor."
"...Then I'll go upstairs."
"You can't go on the sofa?"
"And leave the comfortable bed all alone?" Then Harry understood. "But maybe the floor does need some company." He hated being alone too. Draco let out a breath.
"Thank you," he said softly. He pulled on the sleeves of Harry's jumper. "I'm sorry."
"No, it's fine, Draco. Really." Harry assured him. "You're fine. But only if you take the sofa."
"I can do that."
They found the blankets and pillows easy enough. And Harry had just finished making a comfortable floor-bed when Penelope (of course Penelope) started crying. She wanted her mother. That was reasonable. Harry wanted his from time to time as well. But she woke Chloe up too and that was not cool.
Draco reached for Penny, but of course that made her louder. Except this time she screamed when Harry tried.
"Take her," Harry half shouted. Draco shook his head. Harry ignored him and picked up Chloe, bringing her out of the room. It was easy to distract her— there was a large mirror in the toilet for them to make faces at.
"Please stop that," Harry heard him say. "Ow!"
He found Penelope pulling on Draco's hair and hitting him.
"MAMAAA!" She shrieked. Harry put Chloe back in her crib, setting her off again. He knew she'd stop when Penny did, he wasn't worried about that. He pried Penny's fingers open, releasing Draco. She screamed.
"Merlin, isn't there a spell for this?" Draco yelled.
"Dunno," was Harry's answer. "Oh, Penny, please stop. Your mummy is coming back tomorrow, it's okay." He reached out his hand but she shrieked again. "I hate this job."
The only thing he knew to do was to leave. So he took Chloe and closed the door once Draco got out.
"MAMAMAMAAA!!" Harry winced.
"What are you doing?!" Draco looked horrified.
"I've learned the only way to make her stop is to let her get it out. I know she might be scared now but she'll get tired and fall asleep once she's done. It doesn't take long-"
"waAA!"
"-usually only up to 20 minutes." Draco was still horrified. "Um, but we have this little peach to entertain now, so yay." Harry poked Chloe in the tummy. He looked back at Draco. "Trust me." Draco glanced at the closed nursery door, but he nodded.

It took twenty five minutes before the screaming stopped. Draco had tried three times to go in and help but Harry stopped him. He was sat on the rocking chair with Chloe asleep in his arms when Penelope fell silent. A sudden calmness washed over his face and smoothed out the wrinkles in his forehead. He was about to get up, but Harry put his hand up.
"Two minutes," he mouthed. Draco sighed. The sleeves on the jumper had been pushed up his arms and Harry could just see the beginning of his Dark Mark. He moved his arm self-consciously. Harry looked away.

"Quietus," Harry whispered again, this time pointing his wand at the nursery door. He realized now he could've just used the spell on Penelope, but it was hard to think straight when she was crying. (He never really thought straight to begin with.)
They opened the door, placed Chloe down, and ran out fast. They ran all the way back to the living room. Draco smiled with his tongue pushing against his teeth.
"Quiet high five?" He held up his hand. Harry grinned, tapping it with his own hand.
"That was stupid," Harry whisper-laughed.
"We're very stupid," Draco's dimple showed.
"We're adorable." He pressed his lips together.
"I suppose we are."