Bonuss

"I absolutely hate it," Harry grinned.
"I think you look sexy." Draco wrapped his arm around Harry's waist.
"Let us see!" Hermione called from outside the dressing room.
"It's a fucking crop top, I'm not going to show you."
Draco smiled at the mirror. He held on to Harry tighter. Harry put his head on his boyfriend's shoulder. Draco looked like a ghost compared to Harry's dark complexion.
He liked the way they looked together. (Even with the crop top.) he reached up and kissed Draco's neck.
"You guys snogging again?" Ron asked.
"No," they said together.
As it turned out, Hermione and Ron were not avoiding Harry. Hermione's owl had flown away with Ron's. Apparently, they called the Dursleys every week. It's not a surprise Vernon hadn't told Harry (Draco was livid.) They finally got to Harry when Luna had written to him.
"Ron and I are going to the food court without you," Hermione warned.
"We're coming!" Harry called out.
He began pulling the shirt off when it got stuck, trapping his arms. "Fucking hell... Ah! Malfoy!" Draco was poking his stomach and giggling. Harry couldn't stop laughing as Draco started ticking him.
"We'll meet you there!" Hermione said. They laughed in response.
He ended up pulling the crop top back down. His glasses fell, but Draco fixed them with his new wand.
Harry leaned over the counter so the cashier could scan the tag. Then he wore his boyfriend's hoodie over it.
"I think I'll just wear your clothes," he told Draco.
This had been their third unsuccessful trip to the mall. All Harry had to wear were the two outfits he brought to Rosemary's and Draco's entire wardrobe.
"You want to wear baggy clothes for the rest of your life?" Draco smirked.
"For the rest of my life," Harry answered happily.
They got kicked out of the store for making out on the counter.
Of course, all four of them were anxious as hell, being in the middle of a giant building filled with strangers. But they kept each other calm. And they ate lots of nachos.
At first, Hermione and Ron were very skeptical of Draco, which was reasonable. It took Ron a bit longer to really get used to Draco always being around. It was usually fine now, although sometimes someone would say something and everyone would get a little quiet.
Something he loved about Draco was that he always had to be touching him. Whether it's just sitting with his shoulder against Harry's, or playing with his mess of raven hair. Right now, as they sat in the mall food court, they were holding hands in Draco's lap. Every time he was startled by something, Harry squeezed his hand a little tighter.
Harry hadn't shook the habit of eating fast because of Uncle Vernon and Dudley. So he just watched Draco's jaw. He followed his Adam's apple when he swallowed.
"Don't do that," Draco muttered. He glanced at Harry with his eyebrows knitted together.
"Do what?" Harry joked, but Draco's expression didn't change. So he kissed a cheese-flavored smile onto his lips. (And of course he poked his dimple.)
Harry caught Hermione smiling at them. He thought he saw Ron with a slightly grossed out look on his face. But Harry knew he was raised to hate Death Eaters and to be uncomfortable when two men kissed. But Ron was smart and open minded. Harry wasn't worried.
They all went to Draco's flat after. It was fun, and there was alcohol. They played fuck marry kill, it was awkward but still a good time.
"Take care, Harry." Hermione gave him a hug. She gave one to Draco too.
"Bye, Harry." Ron have them a warm smile.
They apparated home, leaving Harry and Draco alone in their flat.
"Harry," Draco walked toward him. His face was flushed because of the wine he drank.
Harry was a head shorter, and when Draco pressed against him, he had to look straight up to see his eyes. Draco had beautiful eyes.
"Harry, I want to marry you," he whispered. Harry swallowed his nerves.
"May-maybe you should be a little more sober before you..." he had to swallow again.
"No, no, I'm not proposing."
"Oh?" He let out a breath.
"I just need you to know. I love you. And I want to marry you one day."
"I... Merlin, you're so amazing. I love you too, Draco. I want to marry you too."
Draco's lips tasted like sour grapes. They backed into the table where Draco leaned over, putting the framed picture of Harry's parents face down on the wood.