Suspicious..

Funneh's POV

I woke up by Gold shouting, "Funneh! Get up! We are late". I quickly got out of bed and changed into my school uniform. Me and Gold ran out of our dorm and Reached school. Gold said' "We should get to our classes". I replied "Yeah we should.." I felt bad Because Gold asked me if We could tell Our group About The krew being our siblings.. I shouted at her : NO THEY DON'T EVEN KNOW THE KREW EXIST!" She Ran of Cyring.. I Told Her I am sorry but still felt super Bad..

( Time skips to Lunch)

Nobody's POV

It was Lunch. Evan, Alec, Kyran, Gold and Funneh Together. They were talking About Hanging out at Funneh's and Gold's Dorm to Watch a Movie. Funneh Got a call. Funneh told the group To excuse Gold and her to Talk to someone..

Alec's POV

That was strange Gold and funneh got a Call and Gold Ok She has to talk to her tutor But Funneh? She never Keeps secrets.. "They are hiding something from us", Kyran said. Even Evan agreed with us for once..

Funneh's POV

I got a call and immediatly knew it was the Krew. I picked up the Call and heard Rainbow!

Rainbow = R      Funneh = F                                                                                                                                                 F: Wassup Rainbow! Or Should I say Rainbwoah hehe..                                                                                    R: Hey! But we have a surprise for you..

Call Hangs up

Wait for the next chapter to find out what the surprise is! Sorry the chapter is so short I will make the next one big I promise :D