Confused....

Alec's outfit

Alec's outfit

Kyran's outfit for the party

Draco's outfit'

Evan's POV

I knew I was genius. I made a plan saying we have a competition for singing and ask Lunar to come help me and tell her We need to sing and we will sing! There my masterpiece! I got dressed up and arrived at the party to see Everyone there execpt the Krew.. I just went to Alec and asked him if he saw anyone. He didn't see anyone but I saw Draco walking around. I asked him where was Funneh and Lunar. He said they were at the booth taking pictures. I went to them and asked if they could come.. They agreed! When they ended the competition they asked us if we could try singing. Funneh just sang God is a woman by Ariana grande. I sang Alone by Alan walker because That was my favourite song.

Lunar's POV

When Evan started singing I got surprised! That was the voice that I heard when I was singing.. He knew? He did this whole time.. Why? I heard Evan calling my name to try singing when I thought " Uh What can I sing he already sang Alone.. Maybe Notice Me!" I started singing Notice me and when I stopped the Krew and everyone in the Party were looking at me.. I ran away in embarrassment.. When Evan came to me and said " You sang great!" I said, " You knew? Didn't you?". He said " Uh yeah.." I ran back home thinking everyone hated me and sat on my bed and cried when I heard a knock on my door. Draco walked in " Hey Lunar- Wait Why are you crying?! Who hurt you? TELL ME!". "Nobody.. I just think you hate me for my singing.." I said. " Of course not! I was going to come in to compliment you on your singing!" He said. "Really?" I asked. 

Evan's POV 

It was time for school and I got ready but I got a letter with me telling Lunar to come up to the campsite beside the school. I was on the way to Lunar's Locker when I saw her hug Draco and say, "Thanks for what you said yesterday night...". I quickly rushed to the restroom and Thought "Maybe what Alec said was true Maybe that Draco is trying to steal our girls!"

Sorry, this chapter is very short.. I am very sick

Please leave comments on what you think the next chapter should be on

And share with friends ;D

I will see the best idea and use it!

I love you guys! <3