The Date...

Lunar's POV

I sat down and saw Jax and said " JAX?!". " Lunar? Long time no see!" He said. I found out he was the one who I and Evan are going on a double date but... " Well... Who is your date?" I asked. When I saw Rainbow walking towards us... " Rainbow? your Jax's date?" I asked. " Yeah... She replied...

{ After the date}

Nobody's POV

L: That was so fun!
E: Yeah! Lunar.. if you do
n't mind I want to ask you a question... Were you always so dark and mysterious?
L: It started when I was very young... I remember.. Hospitals, Doctors, and Examinations. I was...Broken. The doctors were trying to fix me. My parents tried to explain what was wrong with me... They tried to explain what made me different. I  heard the doctors admit they couldn't fix me. They said I would never be a normal person or have a normal life. As I grew older I came to understand what was wrong with me I saw other children become happy... sad and angry but I never felt any of those feelings... Students used to bully me because I was strange to them but... The Krew always had my back and they didn't listen to Funneh, Gold, Rainbow but Draco was the one who scared them He is like.. a brother to me. He never left me when I need him.              

E: Oh... I am so sorry you had to go through these things.   

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Rainbow: R     Lunar: L   { They aren't texting }
 R: Lunar... Who are you texting?
 L: Oh it's just Evan...                                                                                                                                                           R: Uh Lunar... I found out from Jax that...                                                                                                                  L: Yeah?
R: Veronica is coming to Allen's Birthday party...                                                                                                    L: What!? Alec, Kyran, and Evan are going to be there! WHAT THE F-                                                            R: Language!                                                                                                                                                                          L: Urgh I'm Sorry... It's just that Draco he is the youngest and we all love him. I don't want his feelings to get hurt by Veronica.                                                                                                                                      R: Same here but we need to be careful about what we say about The Krew in front of Alec... He looks suspicious.

{ The next day }

D: Good Morn- Oh Nobody is here except me... I should just make breakfast...                                          F: Draco! Did you make breakfast? 
D: Yeah it's Pancakes. I am going out for a jog. Want to join?
F: Sure! Just give me time to change..                                                                                                                          [ After breakfast}

D: We have 1 hour until school. So we better leave for the jog.                                                                        F: Okay...

{ In the middle of the jog }     { They met the Alec and kyran walking } 

A: Oh Hey Funn- What are you doing here Draco?                                                                                                  D: Uh... Jogging with Funneh                                                                                                                                            A: Funneh can we go to that New Ice-Cream place downtown Tomorrow?
F: I'm sorry but I and Draco were going to have a battle in Minecraft...