41

If the earth was covered by a complete global flood;

How many innocents were born in that time and why weren’t they spared?

How many dead babies were floating on the waters of God’s tantrum?

Can rain fall at such an astronomical rate?

Where did all the water come from??

Where did it all go to?

Would not the dynamics of the earth be so out of balance (tides etc.) that the earth would become so unstable that it would wobble off into outer space?

How, exactly, did the various species that only exist in certain parts of the world (Koala Bear, Polar Bear, Panda Bear, etc.) manage to reach the Ark?

How did Noah keep the birds from eating all the insects?

What about the parasites they (and the other animals) carried? Do those count for the two of each living thing?

How is it no viruses or diseases were spread?

Realistically, how many of the animals would have died during the voyage? What about after?

How many would have refused to mate with the one they were partnered up with?

Did Noah have fish on-board?

Salt or Fresh?

Since fresh water fish would die in salt, and salt water fish would die in fresh, only one type of fish would survive. Yet….?

What the heck happened to all the plants?