Some Things I Would Like You To Know A/N

Hey Everyone! I'm gonna get straight to the point and tell you that this is my OC. I've kept her in mind ever since I started getting into the Creepypasta fandom, and I'm excited to finally dedicate something to her. I just wanted to let out a few warnings.

1) I suck at plot, I can not stretch out a plot worth sh*t

2) I suck at dialogue. I somehow manage in one way or another to make every character talk like me.

3) I am terrible at taking other characters and making them act like themselves. Cause' next thing you know everyone is acting like me as well. :/

4) There WILL be cussing. You are warned.

5) I take reference from a lot of different stories, and authors on Wattpad. So if it seems just a little too similar to a story you know, just comment and I'll try to fix it up. 

Also, I tend to reference EternalLaughter more than others. Sooooo if you're reading this, and it happens to be a bit closer to your storyline than you would like, just tell me and I'll immediately change it.

Don't be afraid to comment, I love comments. It gives me a chance to get constructive criticism, and just to see how you guys like the story.

Finally, the Forth wall WILL BE SMASHED 

If you read through all of this, THANK YOU!!!!!!!! I plan to start writing the first chapter as soon as I post this.