Part 2

Turns out the cult had a name. It was the Cult of Creations, as they liked to call themselves. I was currently eating dinner and watching t.v in the recliner. Turns out the news had found out more on the cult case.

As the primp news lady on the screen continued, I picked up the phone and decided to call a few colleagues. The phone starts out in static for a few minutes, and then loud yelling is obvious in the background.

"Hey, whatcha up to?"

"The usual, how about you?"

"GIVE THAT BACK JEFF! Oh you know the usual,"

"Did you happen to see the news today?"

"Yeah, EJ is going crazy over it too. Also why did you leave? It's not the same without you."

"You know exactly why I left BEN,"

He just hung up after that. Guess he got upset with me for mentioning why I left. I suppose that makes sense.

I go into my room and sit at my desk, where my computer is. I open the computer to a certain file that I have. A file with every single Creepypasta there is. You see a Creepypasta is something that's been shared all across the Internet in some way and is meant to scare people. I look to EJ's ,or more formally known Eyeless Jack, page. Due to a mistake a few years back I am not fully aware of his True background. Though, it is assumed that he was sacrificed to a cult.

I was about to dig deeper into the file when a knock on my door was heards. That's weird, I never get visitors.