Prologe

Third P.O.V.

Beacon Academy. A place where young people, whether Faunus or not, become Huntsmen and Huntresses. That was the dream of many people and they even succeeded. Nearly every student treated eachother with respect. NEARLY. There was one exception. This exception was a boy with the name Y/N Matou. He was treated like garbage by everybody except his sister. His sister was Sakura Matou. He really tried his best to protect his sister, but he just wasn't strong enough. The only things he could do were holding a sword properly and doing some basic attacks. That's why he is always the victim. Even the teachers hated him. And right now, Y/N was in his Dorm, lying on his bed. He was sleeping peacfully until he was awakened by a familiar person.

???: *happy* "Onii-chan!!"

Y/N opened his eye as fast as he could and the thing he met with, was Sakura jumping at him.

Y/N: "Uh-oh...."

He tried to catch her, but ended up falling from his bed.

Y/N: "Ow....."

He sat up and rubbed his head in pain. When he heard the voice of his sister, he looked up and saw her.

Sakura: *worried* "Onii-chan? Are you okay?"

She looked really worried, but Y/N just smiled and said:

Y/N: "Everything is okay. You don't need to worry about me. Okay?"

Sakura smiled happily and nodded.

Sakura: "Okay. If you say so."

Y/N got up and looked at his wristwatch and saw that it was time to go to class. He didn't want to be late.

Y/N: "Let's go, sis. It's time for class."

Sakura only nodded at that and followed him. They were on their way to class until a they heared a voice behind them.

???: "Well well well. Would you look at that boys? There's the weakling, who needs his little sister to protect him."

Y/N P.O.V.

Me and Sakura turned around and met with the biggest asshole of Beacon Academy and his minions. I just began to smirk.

Me: "Well hello their Cardin. How are your and your teammates balls? You received quite the beating from my sis didn't you? Hahahahaha!!"

That just angered Cardin and his friends.

Cardin: "What did you just say you freak?!"

I was about to respond, but Sakura stopped me from doing anything dumb. I looked at her and just nodded. We then turned around and went to class, annoying Cardin even more.

Cardin: "Hey!! Where do you think you're going, weakling?!"

I stopped and said something, that caused him to smirk.

Me: "We're gonna settle this in Goodwitch's class."

With that, I continued my way to Goodwitch's class.

Timeskip (brought to you by Chibi Berserker Lancelot screaming 'Arthur' over and over again)

Goodwitch: "Winner of this match is Cardin Winchester."

I heard everybody clapping and yelling 'Ha! What a freak!' or 'He's so weak! Why is he even here?'

Y/N: *sigh*

I just picked myself up of the floor and got into a stance with my weapon 'Slicer'.