Chapter 1

Timeskip

Sakura P.O.V.

I was sleeping peacefully until I felt the sunlight, hitting my face. I slowly opened my eyes and sat up. I looked around and saw that my Onii-chan wasn't in the bed with me. I just sighed sadly.

Me: *sigh* "Guess it was a dream......"

I then got up, changed into my regular outfit and looked into the mirror. I'm lucky that today was the last day of the summer break.

Me: *sigh* "Only this day and then it goes abck to Beacon."

After I was done staring into the mirror, I left my room and smelled something delicous. I went to the kitchen and saw him....... my Onii-chan in an apron. When I entered the kitchen, he just said one thing.

Onii-chan: "You know, it's not very nice to sneak up on me sis."

He turned to me and looked at me with a smile. His smile was so....... beautiful. I was so deep in my thoughts, that I didn't notice my Onii-chan standing right in front of me. When I noticed that, I immediately turned my head away from him and blushed a little. I then heared him saying:

"Are you okay sis? You behave strange."

I still had my head turned away from him, until I felt his hand on my right cheek. He turned my head to his direction and when I looked at him, he had a worried expression on his face.

Onii-chan: "Sakura please... talk to me if something is bothering you...."

After he said that, I immediately hugged him. He was surprised but soon hugged back. I began to cry softly.

Me: *crying* "I...... I thought you were gone........ that last night was all a dream......"

Onii-chan: "I promised you, that I won't leave you...... and I intend to keep that promise."

I then started to calm down.

Me: "Are....... are you serious.....?"

As soon as he said that, he responded almost immediately.

Onii-chan: "Yes. I am serious sis. I don't want you to get hurt anymore and I don't want you to protect me anymore. This time...... it's my turn to protect you."

After he said that, I felt save. Knowing that my Onii-chan will protect me, no matter the cost. But at the same time, I was sad. He didn't wanted me to protect him anymore, but that's okay. Now I know that my Onii-chan is strong enough to protect me. The hug lasted a while, until I let go and looked at him with a smile. He smiled back and kissed my forehead. He then went back to making, what I assume, breakfast. When he was done, he put everything on the table and sat down. I looked at all the delicious food he prepared. I looked and saw that he looked like he was thinking about something. He then got up, went to the stairs and shouted something.

Onii-chan: "Sweetie! Breakfast is ready!"

???: "Coming!"

I was confused. Why would he say that? And more importantly, to who belonged that voice. My question was answered when a girl came down the stairs. It was a little girl, who wore the same outfit, which Onii-chan wore at his time at Beacon.

 It was a little girl, who wore the same outfit, which Onii-chan wore at his time at Beacon