one

i don't know why i am here

i don't know why i am here. in this crowded place full of beers, wines and vodka and many other drinks that i don't even know what it is called? well, girls wearing that fake butts or whatever it was called and the clothes - i won't call them clothes because it's like everything was see through already.

tae hyung is really a party people. he's just there with drink on one hand and the other is at the waists. i can bet that he wouldn't even know those chick's name. tch, such a playboy.

i am getting bored here. nothing to do. i regretted to come here instead of chilling at my home with a camera. well, i love photography. taking photos are life for me. i can't live without my cameras. i even remember my hyungs saying that if i sell every single cameras that i have, i could buy a condo. but bruh, i won't. trust me.

"hyung, i will be going now" i waved him and gets away not even caring to receive a reply. why? because he will be yelling the heck out of me.

walking out from the bar, fresh air reaches my nostrils. i love nature and maybe that's why i don't enjoy those social dealing things.

9.30

a perfect time to go for a ride in han river. the walk from the bar to han river just takes about like 15 minutes so having a minor walking session at night isn't a bad thing.

a night along the seoul streets is very refreshing. the cold, yet warm breeze kiss my face , eyes closed feeling the breeze. it really is very refreshing.

bikes. i need them since i don't bring mine. i hope there is still one left in the renting place.

the waves, hitting along the water creating parallel lines from the moonlight's and the shade of me forming from above. the stars tracing along the pattern making the picture a masterpiece. i've always love trying this thing matching myself with the patterns of the stars. a sky can't be complete without those twinkling stars right?

i find the bikes there. gladly, there are still couples of them still left.

i cycles through the path of the river feeling all the breeze to myself. until, i see the girl playing with the puppy. the smile that lit up her face, more like the whole sky is very beautiful. how her chubby cheeks become more chubby when she smile and her laughter. it's very melodic. i enjoyed music, every type of them and i think i will never get bored hearing her laughter.

my senses come back when the cute brown little dog rub my jeans. he rose his paws up and bark in front of me. how cute. i reaches down to it's level.

"so cute." i rub it's head. it is sure the fluff ball.

"oh, i am sorry. he must have disturb you" the girl, the one that i have been staring for long is now in front of me and damn, she is talking to me.

"a-ah, no i-it's okay, he's c-cute" great, now i shuttered. but she is cuter in fact.

"thank you. if you don't mind, i will get going now and sorry for disturbing." she turns around. now i come back into my senses again. i bet, my senses will fly away whenever she is around.

"bye." although i know that she won't hear this - see you soon - . i hope she would. taking a last glance at her tiny figure, i walks away. smiling.

( hi, i am back with a new book! hope you guys enjoyed! oh, and another chap will be up if this part got 100 views ^^)