two

bored,that's what i am feeling right now

bored,
that's what i am feeling right now. my brother forbid me to go to clubs so yeah, i don't know how it feels like going there. discos light, hot males, drinks, ugh, i want to feel at least once  in my life time. that stupid shortie forbid me to do.

why not calling my unnies and lisa for a date?

"unnie, are you free?"
hoping that she will not be going out with jin oppa. yes, kim seokjin is her boyfriend. damn, lucky her she gets to have a boyfriends with gorgeous face. while me, single :(

"hmm, yeah, why?" unnie sounds like she's sleeping. maybe she's taking a nap. if she isn't eating chickens (she's a chicken god).

"let's go for a date" i grab the remote switching channels while talking with her on the phone.

"cool, i will call jen and lis "

"bye"

yess, i roll back into my couch, and just enjoy the show.

>

4.00

i am ready for the date. just a white shirt, jeans and white sneakers, perfect right? i love casual clothes not those expensive branded clothes.

i lock my apartment door, and walks down the busy street of seoul city. the lights from the roads, and the vehicles crawling along the concrete and some couples walking together. i wish, i had one so that i could spend my evening this way.

even jennie, lisa and jisoo have their own boyfriends and why am i still single. karma is really a bitch. damn, i hate my life. where are you my prince charming?

anyways, i see three girls there.

"unnie" i screamed and runs towards them. engulfing them in a tight hug. it has been only a day - more like a half day but i still miss them. actually, i miss them even when they are with me.

"chae!! come on, let's go" they drag me to the nearby store. of course, we are going to buy snacks, drinks and stuffs.

chips,
they are still there. and they give us free, so why not taking some pieces.

hmm, it's exactly this taste.

click.

i turn my head and see jennie smiling with her camera in her hand.

"aish, unnie"

"what? you look cute in there"

"delete it"

"no way" she sticks out her tongue and ran away.

>

we end up at han river. wow, it indeed is really beautiful even if it's winter. the water, the light reflect them off.

woof. woof.

a puppy, a cute one comes towards me. i can never resist a puppy so i crouch down to it's level. i pat it's brown head and see the name gureum
there.

"gureum, you've got a nice name"

i play with him. suddenly, the dog ran towards the guy. he's wearing just a plain t- shirt and jeans. it hit him. oh my god, gureum!

"oh, i am sorry. he must have disturb you" i said quickly, feeling bad that he must have hit hard.

"a-ah, no i-it's okay, he's c-cute"

he shutterd? cute! nonetheless i still maintain my cool position and reach for the dog.

"thank you. if you don't mind, i will get going now and sorry for disturbing." i give a bow and walk away after hearing a bye from him and see you soon? it's very soft but still audible to hear. he wants to see me again? well, fate will decide.

"yah! chae, where have you been?" jisoo unnie stated.

"ahh, sorry. i am playing with this cute guy"

her eyes soon reaches to the fluff ball that i am holding.

"gureum?"

"unnie, you know him?" my eyes go wide.

"of course, he is taehyung's pet"

>

( i think i lied. hehe, too eager to update. enjoy! )