Chapter 1~How it all started..

Sonic : "Come back here eggman!"

Eggman : "Never you blue pin cushion once i find all the chaos emeralds i shall rule this world and call it Eggman Land,Metal Sonic get rid of him"

Opening up the hatch from his machine,a metal robot that looked like sonic but was way more different landed infront of him.

Sonic : "Oh so you wanna fight eh? bring it on"

Metal Sonic and sonic began to fight with each other,even though alot stronger then sonic,metal sonic had the advantage but sonic was much faster.

Kicks and punches were between these two,until in the end metal sonic was defeated and then retreated back to eggman's base.

Tails : "Sonic!"

Hearing a voice he turned around to see tails and waved at him.

Sonic : "Hey buddy whats up"

Tails : "Well i came to tell you that we have discovered another chaos emerald not far from here"

Sonic : "Alright lets go!"

With a nod both sonic and tails headed off where the next chaos emerald is,meanwhile returning to base but then he began to feel a dark energy presence coming from north west.

Metal Sonic hurried into that direction until he reached some old ruins,landing he walked over to the source of energy.

??? : "You want power..i will give you power..." 

All of a sudden a voice spoke towards him,picking up this dark crystal it surrounded him and then processed itself into his metal body,he then returned to base.

Eggman : "Gah that sonic is getting worse day by day will he give me a break?"

Back at the base eggman was working on a new project,a brilliant master piece machine that will defeat sonic once and for all.

The base's door opened up as metal sonic entered.

Eggman : "Hm..metal sonic welcome back did you get rid of that blue pest"

Metal sonic didn't say nothing but stared at eggman,wondering what was up with him eggman approached metal sonic but as soon he did dark wind surrounded him and sent him flying out of his base.

Metal Sonic : "This world will be mine forever!"

Unleashing powerful dark energy everything around him began to change,the shaking could be felt all around mobius,once finished metal sonic vanished in a dark wind.

Tails : "Woah..is this a earthquake?"

Sonic : "I don't know tails but something tells me that this not something ordinary"

Metal Sonic : "Your right sonic..it is not ordinary"

Both of them looked around wondering where the voice was coming from,and instantly metal sonic appeared infront of them his eyes were much darker and colder.

Sonic : "Metal Sonic!? Man you never give up do you if you want a second round bring it on!"

He said as he dashed towards metal sonic and launched a fist at him,but metal sonic blocked it with ease and slammed sonic into the ground.

Tails : "Sonic!"

Sonic : "I am fine tails this is just a minor set back"

With a grin he got up and turned into a ball then done a spin towards him,but like before sonic was stopped in his tracks and flung high into the sky.

Metal Sonic : "Your day ends here sonic..as of today i am the ultimate metal sonic and the dark ruler of this world!!"

In a quick speed he was above sonic and then blasted him into the ground,badly hurt and unable to get up tails ran over and helped sonic up then quickly flew into the sky while carrying sonic into the air.

Mobius began to change the blue sky has became dark crimson red,eggman's base was now a black and metal fortress.

Robots that was destroyed came back to life with this dark energy,the robots that served eggman and ones he always works on began to come under metal sonic's control.

Metal Sonic : "All i need now is my other self and everything will be perfect!"

Ripping open a hole,the other metal sonic who was dealing with the other sonic in his world was defeated but darkness surged around him and took care of his rival and entered the hole.

With both Metal Sonic's filled with powerful dark energy,mobius was now their's to control,striking fear into everyone.

To be continued.

******************************************************************************************

Welcome everyone to my fan fiction of sonic,this is my first fan fiction story,Also the Characters in this story,Sonic,Tails and others belong to Sega.

Celia is a fan fiction character,but other then that if you have any questions about this story don't be scared to comment or send me a private chat and i will try to reply to you depending what time.

But other then that enjoy the story!