Chapter 7: Thanks

Eun Jung P.O.V
After my previous practice with Mark. I hadn't seen him in a while. He was busy with his comeback and I didn't want to push him to help me. So I kept to myself and just began to focus in competition. My nerves were getting higher and higher as time went one. I could feel my body slowly starting to wear me down and it was stressful. I stopped the music I was dancing to for 'Fingertips' and crouched putting my head in my hands as I felt the world spin. I heard the door opening and a pair of sneakers. Who would be here at 1 am like me. I'm the only person still awake. I placed my hands on my knees and tried to stand before I heard my name being called.
"Eun Jung-ah?" The soothing voice called out to me.
"Are you okay?" As I tried to respond with yes I stood up and started falling but two large muscular and comforting arms caught me the faint sound of the yelling for help and the door re opening is all I heard before I slipped into unconscious.
Mark P.O.V
I hadn't seen Eun Jung in what felt like ages so I wanted to meet up with her and see how she's doing with her dancing. I entered the dance room to see her crouching and holding her head. I tried calling out to her as she stood when she started tipping over. My spider senses activated and I ran as fast as I could to catch her just before she falls. I could feel her relax in my arms almost getting distracted till I called out for help a manager coming in and one going to get a paramedic I stayed with her till they arrived

Time skip
Eun Jung POV
I woke up to bright lights and go to use my hand to cover my eyes but someone had tight grip on it. I look down to see Mark holding my hand while sound asleep I look around and I'm in a hospital bed with luckily not a night gown but hospital pants and a shirt that some patients wear. I try to sit up but end up waking up Mark as he stares at me blinking his eyes.
"Cute" I mumble under my breath but Mark still heard me and turned red. We made eye contact and I felt something pulling me forward as he also moved. I could feel his breathing on my lips and just as we were about to kiss.
Samuel opens the door.