Oberoi enterprises

Hi, I know I know that I am super late but guys I was in a huge pit of problems, Now finally they are getting solved so I am back.

Morning, Shivika's bedroom, 8:30 am

Anika was super excited today as today was the day she will step towards her success, that too with someone she loves to core. She thought that being a super possessive husband Shivaay will never agree to that fact but when he instantly agreed she felt on top of the world.  She brushed her teeth, After brushing she went out only to see shivaay near the mirror setting his hairs only in his pants.

She smiles admiring him, she walked towards him ever so sexily. While he was settling his hairs, she comes in front of him while he smiles, she encircled her arms around his neck. He kissed her lips ever so softly.

Anika: (excited) Shivaay I very very very happy today

Shivaay: (smiles) I am so happy to see you happy. I always want to see you like this only

Anika: shivaay I love you a lot.

Shivaay smiles placing kisses all over her hairs.

Anika naughtily traced her fingers all over his chest while he puts his hands on her waist.

"What are you doing love" shivaay said lovingly

"Loving you shivaay" anika said innocently

"Hm, so let's finish this" shivaay said and picked her up and went towards the bathroom for shower together.

                           *****************************

Anika dressed herself in a saree, while shivaay was wearing his cuff links,

"Shivaay, Help me with the buttons please"

"One sec babe" '

Shivaay looked at her and for a sec forgot to breath

Shivaay POV

Control shivaay control, Concentrate. It's okay, she looks stunning I know but that is not the way. Breath breath.........I walked towards her, placing her hairs on one side. He slowly did her buttons, he kissed her last button and then tied it up. While anika turned around and buttons his shirt. Aww my baby, why is she so stunning. She cupped my face and I kissed her again.

"Shivaaaaaay" anika whined

I smiled at her cute face, "what babydoll"

"You always spoil my hair, now go downstairs"

"Okay boss" placing one last kiss on her lips he left

                           ****************************

Oberoi Enterprises

Five black cars stop at the entrance of the huge building

Five black cars stop at the entrance of the huge building. The centre one was shivaay's and the others covered with bodyguards. The guard opened the gate for shivaay, He comes out looking extra magnificent. Eyes covered with burberry. The guard was about to open the door for Anika but shivaay stopped him and his one expression was everything the guard needed. He immediately left. Anika was too engrossed to notice anything. She was busy looking around her. The huge buildings in a round shape were looking so beautiful. Jannat (heaven) was what she can describe her situation with. Everything was so beautiful. Shivaay opened the door for her and pulled his hand out for her to hold. She happily held his hand.

"Shivaay everything is so beautiful here, I mean look at that building that is the tallest there, where are we going, shivaay you have mcdonalds here too. OMG, It's like living in New York" shivaay was just staring at her, his baby was so excited. Shivaay kissed her cheeks and her hands tightly.

"So Should I carry you or you want a piggy ride to office" Shivaay said smiling.

"Hawww Shivaay, behave, I am an employ here alright? You promised me remember?" anika frowned

"First point, I remember each and every promise with you, secondly you are not an employ, you will work WITH me and thirdly the most important one I don't like frown on your face". Said shivaay, clearing the frown from her face.

Kissing her forehead "Say you love me" commanded shivaay
Anika smiles and kissed his lips, "I love you a lot shivaay".
"Let's go inside"
           ********************************************************
As they both entered the company, the whole staff was around shivaay, telling him his schedule, his upcoming meetings, his profit which was about 100 crores last week. Shivaay just hummed and short replied to all the questions, he never left anika's hand. Anika looked around and noticed some beautiful girls wearing skirts and shirts and gawking at shivaay. She looked at him and he was very busy looking at the files, he left her hand and held her waist tightly. Caressing her waist.

Those girls approached him. Giving him some business info, she noticed how those girls were trying to touch him and all but everytime shivaay just shrugged them off. He was not even interested. Like not even 0.0000%. He was caressing her bare waist even now. Anika just kept looking at him, she out of blue kissed him on his cheeks. Shivaay looked at her surprised but smiled kissing her back. He raised his eyebrows as in what? She just nodded nothing. Shivaay excused themselves and took her to the lift

As the lift door got closed, anika pulled shivaay towards a tight hug, she kissed his shoulder tightly. Shivaay pressed the stop button and the lift stopped. He held anika close to him like anything. Her feet lifted from the ground. Shivaay picked her up in his arms and sat down with her on his lap. He kissed her all over her face inch by inch.

"What happened to my baby? I noticed you got emotional hm? Did you not like here babe? It's okay let's leave from here, I am so sorry baby. We will go to the another branch okay? Or if you are not comfortable there too, we will open a new branch that too according to your taste, an if...if you don't like that too.......you...can....work for someone....else, and if........

"Shivaay shivaay shivaay Shhh, who told you that I am not comfortable? I love it here, and I love you a lott, you are the best thing that ever happened to me"
Shivaay smiled kissing her everywhere. "I am the lucky one here" he hugged her tightly.

"Shivaay let's go now, we have things to look after right?"

"Later baby"

"Shivaay please na"

"One last kiss please"

"Okay but a quick one"

"I will think about it"

Shivaay kissed her softly

"Lets go"
They both left hand in hand.
*****************************************************************
Precap: Interviews and romance