The laughter

GUYS i just have one request. Please comment on my hard work. Please.

Morning 9:00 am. The Pj apartment
The apartment was a medium size one. Neither too small nor too big. It was designed for 2 people. Anika was sleeping, tightly hugging her beloved husband. Like he is a teddy.
Shivaay woke up when the first sun rays hit his eyes. His chest had weight, now he was habitual of that. Shivaay saw his star sleeping squishing him tightly. That was her newly found habit. She loves to squish him. "Here I thought she was mad at me" thought shivaay.

He admits that he made a mistake, he should have told her that already but he was waiting for the right time. Doctor's clearly told him to keep her away from any kind of stress and he was doing that only. Okay, he admit he was planning on to never tell her that but the thing was does it matter? He took the pain on himself because that was much better than seeing her in pain and he will do it 100 times, If it gives him her smiling face.

As he was thinking that, the sun rays made It way to anika's face. Shivaay immediately kept his one hand on her eyes and smiles seeing her squishing him again. Aww! She held him like a baby held his mother. Her lips were in a pout. Pink cheeks. He traces his back of the hand on her cheeks, feeling her nearly after about 24 hours. He knows that she will not come with him. The moment she will wake up she will go. But at this moment she is with him. What can be better than that.

This reminds him the song he heard few days back when anika was watching a movie. "Tum mere ho iss pal mere ho, kal shayad yeh aalam na rahe"
"You are mine, in this moment, you are mine, tomorrow, things may or may not remain the same"
He hugged her tightly and lightly kissed her. He slowly chew her lower lip. Trying to feel her. Very slowly taking his own sweet time. He left immediately when he felt her moving.
He closed his eyes, pretending that he was sleeping. Anika woke up and looked around. Shivaay was sleeping soundly to her sight. She was about to kiss him but what he did comes in front of her. Making her huffed and puffed in anger.

She slowly went towards him and hugged him. Shivaay on the other hand thought that she forgives him. So he was about to wrap his arms around her when
Wask!!!!!!!!!!
Anika kicked him throwing him out of the bed.
"Owww" shivaay sat in pain. Anika woke up looking cute in anger
"What was that Anu" asked shivaay
"That was revenge, now wake up and get out before that warden comes in okay?" with that she runs to the bathroom.
"Crazy girl" muttered shivaay.
____________________________________________________________________
"What? There are no attached bathrooms? Don't tell me that we have to stand in the que to pee?" YUCK anika how can you live here?" said shivaay very dramatically

"Shivaay, this is not your house okay. Said anika as the matter of fact

"God ani, how the hell can you stay here, every morning you have to go around and look for the bathroom? Yuck yuck. It's disgusting.

Anika exhales her anger "Now if Mr Shivaay Singh Oberoi is done with status sizing this place can I please go and brush my teeth?"

Shivaay signs dramatically "Fine, if this is how you want to live. Give me your tooth brush after you are done
"For what"
"To brush my teeth"

"Whatttt the hell shivaay?'YUCCK" Anika feels like puking " I will throw up right now, That is disgusting"

"What? Now do you expect me to move around without brushing my teeth?"

"Go get a new brush or brush using your finger but stay away from my brush, OMG shivaay that is so disgusting"

"Wait Ani, I don't get this, What is the problem in sharing same tooth brushes. Don't forget that we have being sharing body fluids"