//四//

"W-Who are you?" She said still in shock. "You stole me first kiss and I don't even know who you are." She added. "Silly, this isn't our first kiss, also of course you know me. Don't play those games." He chuckled "no, I really don't know who you are." Eunkyung answered but with a straight face now. "O-oh?" Jongsuk said shocked finally realizing she really doesn't remember him. Jimin walked into their conversation and bowed politely. "Mr. Lee, Eunkyung has amnesia and doesn't remember anything at the moment. Doctor said she will gain her memories back if she "re-lives" them again." Jimin said and then leaves. "Oh, no wonder you don't remember me. Hm,,, then let's re-live our memories then. One by one." He told her and ending with a sweet smile in the end. 'Maybe this world isn't so bad' Eunkyung talked to herself.
'But even if it isn't so bad. Where's my other family? The ones that don't care about me? And my boyfrien- I mean,, ex,, boyfriend now. Am I dead? Or was I reborn? Can I ever go back to my old world?' Eunkyung kept talking to herself as she stared off to a wall deep in her thoughts. "Ms. Choi, your boyfriend said you both will head out soon to do the memory thing, I guess... he told me to tell you to get ready if you need to." Jimin told her and Eunkyung nodded quietly still staring at the wall. Jimin was confused on why she was stuck so she called out for her again and she went back to her senses, Eunkyung bowed and went into the bedroom. As she wakes into the bathroom not knowing if it was occupied or not, inside was a nude jongsuk.
(I'm sorry in advance, I died as well)

Eunkyung stood in shock but screamed and covered her eyes with her two hands

Eunkyung stood in shock but screamed and covered her eyes with her two hands. As for jongsuk he just kept showering and smiled looking at her. "This also isn't the first time you saw me naked in the shower." He told her as Eunkyung slowly uncovered her eyes. "B-b-byuntae!" Eunkyung said and covered her eyes once again like a five year old. "If there was a byuntae between both of us it would be you since you're still here inside the bathroom... unless, you want to join me?" Jongsuk said as a smirk rose up from his cheeks. "Ah! No!" Eunkyung shouted as she left the bathroom. She ran to the bed and got one of the pillows as she screamed into it. Never in her life would she imagine to see a nude man, who was an actress, also her boyfriend, telling her to join him as he was in the shower. She was shocked as the image was for sure still there no matter how much she wanted to remove it 'aishhh, I don't think I can last here for too long...' Eunkyung thought to herself after screaming into a pillow.