//五\\

(Sorry I haven't been updating I felt unmotivated and I felt like I couldn't continue this story but I wanted to try one more chapter and see how it goes)

"You can go in now" jongsuk told her. As she heard his voice she immediately closed her eyes "I'm wearing clothes silly" he said when he saw her move her little hands to her eyes. "O-okay.." jongsuk found her very innocent, he was confused 'she wasn't like that before? Maybe the amnesia hit her hard.' He thought to himself.

~after eunkyungs shower~
There were two outfits she could wear, one was a gradient sweatshirt from pink to white and another was a maroon sweatshirt and both had black leggings she liked the maroon so she wore it. She fixed herself up and curled her hair in since her hair wasn't too long to work with. Soon after 15mins she walked out of the washroom.

"Oh.. you didn't wear the one I wanted.." "hold on I'll change myself to the one that matches yours." Jongsuk told her as soon as he saw her walk out.
After 5 minutes he came out wearing the same clothes. "We have to take a picture!" He told her and smiled.
He grabbed her wrist and lead her to a body mirror. He put Eunkyung in front of her and gave her his phone to take the picture. Eunkyung stood confused, she didn't know what to do she still was shocked at everything going on. Soon enough you guys took a picture- or should I say pictures? Jongsuk made Eunkyung do so much things but his favorite one was this;
(I can't show their faces so I'm sorry about this rlly bad quality pic lol)

 Soon enough you guys took a picture- or should I say pictures? Jongsuk made Eunkyung do so much things but his favorite one was this;(I can't show their faces so I'm sorry about this rlly bad quality pic lol)

-eunkyungs pov-
"I'm uploading this to my instagram!" Jongsuk told me as he smiled at his phone admiring both of us in that one particular picture. His smile was absolutely gorgeous. Although I know I have a boyfriend- I mean a guy that I like I can't help but fall for him. Everything felt so right about staying here and being his lover... but so wrong in the same time. I can't stay here forever. I'm bound to go back to my old world no matter how much I fall in love with him...

"Eunkyung! Come on let's go. We're going to re-live one of my favorite memory of ours. The driver is waiting for us in-front of the building." He told me, smiling. His smile was strangely contagious it was just to beautiful.
I followed Jongsuk into the elevator. He reached out for something hanging from his pocket and then looked at me. "Since you have amnesia you probably forgot that you were an idol." 'I forgot about that djjejxjdjs' "so there will be rob of fans and photographers, equals to a lot of flashing so wear this and just smile." He gave me a pair of classic sunglasses and held me by the waist. I flinched at his movement not being used to any guy holding me like that and the fact that he's so handsome and an actor still blows me away. "O-Oh I uhm.. I saw that fans bring gifts with them, if I see any can I get them?" I told him. "Yes sure, but that's not really you, or not really what you do but you can." Jongsuk told me still holding onto my waist.

We walked out of the building and there was a big crowd of people and an empty lane guarded by guards big enough for both of us to walk through. So many people were holding up signs like "we love you Eunkyung! We hope you get better!" And so many get well signs, I wonder how they got to know that information really fast. As I told Jongsuk I saw gifts fans wanted to give both of us and I took them kindly and thanked them. I greeted so many people and shake their hands... does a normal idol do this? I'm so confused I'm not used to this.
We finally got into the car and sat down. I was happily smiled at all the goodies that I laid on my lap. "I could get used to this." I whispered to myself.