Part four

Jpov-
I was running away from home because I'm sick of acting perfect.I took all my clothes and put them in my bag.i opened my window and out I went.I was walking and I reached Southside.I just continued walking I finally came on the Serpent bar.Betty Jones then walked out the front doors and she had a black eye. "Hey Jughead right" Betty said. "Yeah Betty Jones right"I said. " Yes it is now mind why your leaving your perfect family"Betty said. "I'm just sick of them acting all perfect and care to explain why you have a black eye"I said. "Promise you won't tell no one"She said. "I promise. "Okay.....so I was in the bar and Sweet pea walked up to me.He's my best friend so I didn't think anything about it.H..he pushed me up against the wall and r...rap...rapped me" she said. "Oh my god are you okay Betty" I said. " I really don't know he's my best friend I was supposed to be able to trust him" She said.I then pulled her into a hug.Who knew the badass serpent girl would be in this situation.She soon pulled away and plastered a fake smile on. "You have anywhere to stay"She said. " If you don't you can stay with me in the extra bedroom"She said "Of course I will stay with you" i said.We then walked all the way to Sunny Side Trailer park.We went in the house and Betty went to take a shower and I watched T.V.She soon came out with leggings that showed all her curves a black cropped hoodie and her hair down.

She soon came out with leggings that showed all her curves a black cropped hoodie and her hair down

She sat right beside me and fell asleep.I picked her up and carried her to her room she had pictures everywhere.I sat her down on her bed and went to the guest bed room and went to sleep.I woke up to the smell of bacon and eggs.I got up and Betty was cooking breakfast.I sat down and wanted for Betty to get down with breakfast.But I really think I'm falling for Betty Jones.
Bpov-
I woke up and went to cook breakfast I was almost down with breakfast a Jughead woke up.He sat down at the table as I cooked breakfast.I really think I'm falling for Jughead Cooper.I got done with cooking breakfast and sat it on the table.Me and Jughead talked for a while then I heard a knock on the door. "I'll get it"I said.I got up and opened the door.To my surprise it was Sweet pea.Slammed the door and looked it I started to cry. "What's wrong" Jughead said. "He's outside right now"I said. "Who Betty"Jughead asked. "Sweet pea"I said.He helped me up and we walked over to the coach.I got up and walked to the door I took a deep breathe and opened it. "What do you want"I said. "I want to apologize Betty I was drunk"He said. "That's no excuse for what you did.Your supposed to be my best friend I don't want to talk to you"I said as I opened the door and went in the house.

Author-Sorry I haven't been as active as usual I have to go to school but I will still be posting.I love you guys so much.