― FOUR!

。 ✦ ∞ ✧ 。

。 ✦ ∞ ✧ 。

❝  the light is coming
to give back everything the darkness stole. ❞ 

the music pounded through the bar, the beautiful symphony of voices and instrumentals bouncing of the walls and entertaining the air with its sounds. after the boy's had had some dinner with taehyung's moms, they decided to go out to the local gay bar in seoul, bloom  was the name.

" ha! i win! " taehyung laughs, slamming his cards down on the table and in fact, he won. sounds of disapproval and jealousy leave a few of the other male's and jeongguk pouts.

" but i wanted to win! " he huffs and the older male giggles. " y-you know what? suck a dick, bitch. " he sticks his tongue out childishly and taehyung flicks the brunette's forehead, smiling before placing a kiss to where he flicked , ' kissing it better '  he'd say.

" lick this clit then leave son. "

" you don't have a clit. " the boy protests and starts collecting the cards so he could shuffle them and then pass them out, again.

" how would you know, huh? "

" i've fucked you before, baby. that's how. " gguk smirks and a couple ' oo 's and ' oh damn 's leave some of the others as a fire of blush cascades and decorates the blonde's cheeks.

" h-hush.. " he flusters up even more,  all warm and he hides his face in his lover's shoulder. the brunette kisses the boy's head before passing around the cards to everyone.

" alright i'ma go grab a few drinks for us, start the game without me. " one of the men, kim namjoon, stands up but's stopped when someone makes small grabby hands at him and a little & dragged out ' take me with '  leaves the person whom done said thing, park jimin. the pink haired male chuckles and picks up the other one who had hollyhock hair too, giving him a piggyback ride. 

honey whispers dripped, little chuckles punctured the air, and soft hums mixed with low, quiet music as the two lovers kept falling back down on each other's or the bed when smacked with a pillow. heart to heart, they had each other. 

love squeezed out through their fingertips, electric shock with each touch and every little giggle; breathtaking. they were drunk on each other even though they weren't tipsy, drunk on their happiness formed by the other

they grew euphoria in each other which just tingled over their skin, blooming into angelic sounds of what was just pure love and joy.

but too soon enough, time was closely coming to the end. wrapping in each other's arms, parts of them started to glitch, making taehyung gasp. when jeongguk noticed, he checked his watch and fuck; they barely had 20 minutes left together now.

less than twenty minutes but it wasn't enough.

fuck.