INTRODUCTION

"You wish. I'm not a fangirl of yours in case you didn't catch the hint the other day."

He stepped closer to me with annoyance burning in his eyes and I forgot my books that were sprawled on the floor.

"And I'm not a dog that you can spill coffee all over. So next time you do that, I wouldn't be so nice."

*     *     *

Ever since she was little, all Daniella Martinez dreamt of was to be a pop star. She had always been passionate about music. And even when life was  tough on her, she never gave up on her dreams.

Now meet Jason King. Being the son of a senator and a world's famous pianist, he was literally born into stardom. But he never wanted to be under his parents shadows which was why he started making a name for himself.  His life was perfect, or so it seemed. Not all that glitters is gold.

Their worlds collide when Daniella is given a scholarship to study at one of the most prestigious music schools in the country. Turns out Jason goes there too. Their meeting starts off on a rocky path but soon their passion for music brings them closer and an undeniable connection starts to surface between them.

* * *
Hey guys!!😀😀
My name is Clare and I'm really excited to be posting my first book on wattpad. Now thanks for clicking on this story I promise you won't regret it😉

Now on to more important matters...

I'm going to make this short

DO NOT IN ANY FORM PLAGIARIZE OR COPY THIS STORY.

THIS WAS MADE FROM ALL MY HARD WORK AND DEDICATION SO THAT WOULD BE SO DISRESPECTFUL AND LOW OF YOU TO COPY THIS

Now, these are the cast of Music In My Heart:

Daniella Martinez - Allisa Violet

Jason King - Lucky Blue Smith

Scott Andrews - Austin Butler

Bella Sanders - China Anne McClain

Victoria Miners - Kira Kosarin

Sophie Montez - Kaia Gerber

Michael Denvers - Luke Eisner

Chris Smith - Trevor Jackson

Jessica King - Mackenzie Foy

Dylan Martinez - Kenny Holand

Connor Martinez - Emjay Anthony

Jay-Jay Martinez - Dakota Sky

Eva Williams - Dove Cameron

Anthony - Alexander Calvert

Rachel - Ryan Simpkins

Samantha - Tessa Brooks

And that's all. Of course these are not all the characters in the story but they're the main ones.

Also, You are free to picture the characters however you would like. I'm just sharing with you guys how I picture them.

And last but not least I want to give a shout out to meha_k for  the amazing cover, thanks babe!!

Without further ado, please go on and read

Clare❣