Fury

It had been two months since Chuuya had found out he was pregnant, and his stomach was starting to show just a little. It was suddle changes Dazai was noticing. From his pants not fitting, to his eating habiats becoming extremely healthy, to his shoes being a tiny bit to small for his feet now. From the frustrated groans of annoyance at having to adjust to being pregnant again. But this time... Dazai was here. He had been here and wanted to be here every step of the way. From the midnight cravings, to the morning sickness, and the complaints about his petite lovers body changing. Dazai didn't want to miss a second of it. He refused to this time.

Dazai smiled as he watched Chuuya sighing trying to put on his shoes. Dazai walked over and he kneeled down smiling. Dazai took the shoes from Chuuya and he slipped them on both feet and started lacing them up.

"T-Thank you..." Chuuya said softly as pink dusted his cheeks.

"You're welcome baby. I know you said your back hurt the other day." Dazai said kissing Chuuya gently. "Are you sure you're going to be alright to go to the grocery store by yourself?"

Chuuya nodded. "I'll be fine." Chuuya laughed. "You're going to stress yourself bald worrying so much about me."

Dazai pulled Chuuya into his arms and he kissed him gently. "I can't help it. I just don't want you to be stressed or anything, it isn't good for the baby." Dazai said pouting. "I know but I'll be fine. Plus I will have Rei with me. He's a wonderful little helper." Chuuya giggled.

"Mama?! Are we going to get groceries now I'm hungry!" Rei complained.

Chuuya laughed. "I'm coming I'm coming. I'll call you when we get to the grocery store okay?"

"Alright." Dazai watched as Chuuya opened the front door. "Hey!"

Chuuya turned around. Azure staring into mocha brown. "I love you. Both of you."

"We love you too." Chuuya said smiling before he closed the door.

*

Chuuya got into the front seat of his car, and Rei sat in the passenger seat. It was already dark out and Chuuya hated Rei sitting in the back where he couldn't see him. So on nights like that he felt it was alright that Rei sat in the front. Chuuya buckled himself up and Rei. And he checked all his mirrors making sure he could see behind him and on the sides of him. Chuuya started the car up and he heard a clicking noise behind his seat. Chuuya was about to turn around but he stopped as he was yelled at.

"Rei come sit in the back seat."

The man pointed his gun at the child. "Backseat. Now!"

Chuuya unbuckled Rei's seat belt and he unlocked the car doors. "Okay... Okay... he's moving. Just please get that gun out of his face..." Chuuya pleaded.

Rei listened and he got into the back seat buckling in, the man jumped in the passenger seat. Chuuya looked at Rei behind him who was crying.

"Shhh baby... shh... it's okay..."

"Drive. Now."

Chuuya just nodded as he started listening to where to go. Chuuya looked over at the masked man, and he revealed his face and Chuuya's eyes widened in shock.

"F... Fyodor...?"

"Hey Chuuya... nice seeing you after so many months..."

"Fyodor why are you doing this...?

"Because you fucking left me! You made a fool of me! You- You took our son and you just walked out Chuuya... You left me for Dazai... You even got pregnant... We were supposed to have a baby together Chuuya... me and you! Not Dazai and you!"

Chuuya sighed. "Fyodor... I'm sorry... I never meant to hurt you..."

"Shut up!" Fyodor yelled. "Just drive." Fyodor said pointing the gun at Chuuya's head.

"...W-Where are we going...?"

"On a ride neither of you will come back from." Fyodor said smirking.