Chapter 13

This Part will have 2 different scenarios. One will be a sad part and the other will be happy. You can decide which one you want to do.

Previously....
"Shu, I love you so much. I want you to know that you dont need me to be happy. Please stay the way you are. Find someone better than me." His eyes started to water as the tears streamed down his face. I struggled to bring up my hand and wiped the tears away, bringing him close and kissing his forhead. Right before I blacked out.

Now..

(Shu P.O.V)

The ambulance came and (Y/n) was immediately taken to the hospital. They wasted no time in taking her to ER and do surgery. Her breathing was slow and still, and her chance of survival was slim. I could tell that her ribs were broken, brain damage, and internal bleeding. Looking at her like this made me want to cry, but I held it in and helped rush her to the Emergency Room. Before I could even get passed the double doors I was stopped.

"Sorry sir, but you can't go in there." A nurse said as he was blocking the doors.

"If you think I'm going to stay here when my girlfriend is in there in the verge of death, then you obviously have something wrong with you." I tried to push him out of the way without too much force, but he just held his ground.

"Sir you will only distract us, while we work. Please just understand thats the rules. If you can't listen then we will have to forcefully have to escort you out the building." I stopped trying to get in and stood completely still. This was the rules and although I didnt like it, I have to oblige by the rules. Nodding my head he held his hand pointing to a direction to what seemed to be a waiting room near the doors. Just before making eye contact with him I muttered just loud enough for him to hear.

"You better save her, otherwise I will tear this building down, and ruin the future of all the workers here." The man only sighed and walked through the doors.

3 hours. It took them 3 hours to finally finish the surgery. As soon as the doctors came into the waiting room I was met with...

Sad Scenario:

I was met with faces of grief. A woman looked like she was struggling to let any words come out from her mouth as she just looked like a gapping fish out of water. The man right beside her decided to just say the news that I so desperately wanted to know.

"The surgery went smoothly.." Hearing this calmed me down, is what I would have said if the look on their faces didn't look so full of sorrow.

"So if it went smoothly whats with the look on your faces." The female seemed to twitch after I said this. She slowly opened her mouth finally letting out words.

"It went smoothly but, she suffers from head trauma which caused... Temporary amnesia." My breathing hitched with that last word.

"Do you know for how long?" The two shook their heads and the male spoke again.

"It could be for a month, a week, its possible it could be for a few years." This can't be happening, not to her. What if she never remembers anything.

"Can something trigger her memories back?" At this point I have to think of any thing that can help her get her memories.

"Yes it is possible, but for now would you like to see her?" The female said and I turned my head to her so quickly I almost got whiplash.

"Yes please." Without further talk we walked out the room and down the hall to where they kept the patients. We passed by at least 5 rooms until we finally got to hers. The moment the door was opened I sped to (Y/n's) side. She looked at me as she cocked her head.