Chapter 2

~ No One POV ~

Everyone ran to the distortion in the sky when all of a sudden one dropped down right on Kane. Nakano somehow got separated before being surrounded by three of the soldiers. She looked at each one studying their moves and trying to figure out each of their weaknesses. They all charged at her at the same time, she quickly combined her two swords together making it on big double sword to hold them back. One of the soldiers locked her sword with his as the others used this chance to attack her. She quickly grabbed her dagger from her leg strap before kicking up and flipping over her sword taking one of the soldiers out but not without a cut to her arm. She tsked at the soldiers before grabbing her combined sword and splitting it apart once again. Killing both the soldiers as everyone was below her congratulating each other. She used the attention away from her to drop onto her knees gripping her arm and hissing in pain. She found a cloth on the roof that was torn and used it as a bandage to cover up the bleeding wound. The cloth now completely blood red as she jumping down joining the group.

Luckily for Nakano her whole outfit was either blood red or pitch black, she loved both of the colours. She watched as three of her team ran off while she stayed with the master. "Nakano you are to check the rooftops and supply an backup if needed" The master said as Nakano nodded and disappeared from his sights. "Are you sure you picked the right team. You have a mixture of skilled and trainees in there." Konnosuke asked the master as they watched the moon. "I have faith in that team and I believe they were excellent choices" The master said as Konnosuke nodded before saying "I hope you're right"

Nakano jumped from rooftop to rooftop slaying anything that's in her way, she stopped when she saw Yagen Toushirou easily taking out the soldiers as well. She tilted her head at him, he always seemed interesting to her. As did the trainee in her team, something about him was interesting which was why she was on this team. She watched as Kane dropped behind him only to nearly get killed. Nakano followed them to the tower when she noticed an archer aiming for Kane, she quickly jumped in front of him cutting the arrow in half while another killed the archer. They began talking about why the army could be attacking the castle then the master putting them all into a unit. They watched as the master left before deciding to go back to the Inn and getting the much needed rest. Of course Nakano never slept, no one knew why. Nakano didn't know why herself but she never slept and never felt the urge to sleep.

She stayed behind at the Inn keeping an eye on Toushirou and the others while cleaning and maintaining her swords. Her swords were like her body to her, her protection and attack. She watched as Kane and Kunihiro came back, now devising the plan. Nakano couldn't help but cringe at Kanes idea of everyone introducing each other. Nakano listened in as everyone introduced themselves all except one, before long they stopped and began to look at her in expectation. She just shook her head and turned away, getting up and sitting on the window facing away from them. "Oh she never talks, she's Nakano. She has a dual sword and that's all we know" Kunihiro said as everyone looked at her in curiosity. "When did she join?" Toushirou asked, he never seemed interested before but now he is. "She joined when I joined" Kunihiro said as everyone turned away from the silent girl.

Nakano came back in the window and sat down beside Toushirou and watched as Konnosuke explained. They then decided to go out and check the damage that was caused by the blaze from the night before. 'War' Nakano thought before a huge explosion came out of no where causing Nakano to look back knowing that two members are near there before running off in that direction.