Chapter 4

~ Timeskip ~

Nakano turned her head around as some guards were chasing them, Mustuno suddenly stopped wanting to get them of their back. Nakano quickly grabbed him before jumping behind a ditch as her team followed causing the guards to loose them. Everyone nodded thanks to Nakano as she slowly got up and began walking away, others following in her lead. Everyone smiled as Kunihiro found Edo well everyone except Kane, Nakano studied him while wondering what's going on in his head.

They walked into town as they noticed that it was quite abandoned with a few people here and there. They finally found an Inn before going over their mission details. Nakano stared at the database that Konnosuke showed, thinking of easier ways to handle the mission and what could go wrong. Nakano watched from the trees as Kane and Yagen fished keeping an eye on the official. She couldn't help but smirk as guards came up to the males causing them to run as she followed in a daze. They got back to the inn as Kane was breathing heavily as the guards were quite fast.

The smell of breakfast suddenly reached Nakanos' nose causing her to silently sit down and slowly eat her food. Her team looked at her oddly as they haven't seen her eat before and that she was in the corner facing the wall. Kane, Kunihiro, Yagen and Nakano silently stayed on the roof not too far from the meeting as to keep an eye out for any historical changes that can affect the future. As one of the officials left from the meeting, Nakano decided to go look around leaving the others confused. "Where did she go Kane-San?" Kunihiro asked while Yagen and himself looked at the spot she once were. "I'm not sure but she probably went out scouting the area" Kane said as Yagen and him decided to scout as well.

~Next Day~

Everyone met up at their designated area, all seating watching the official being carried to the meeting place. 'Somethings not right..' Nakano thought before realisation hit her and watched as Kane found it out as well. Yagen then decided that he was going to find the samurai as Konnosuke and Nakano followed him as well. Nakano looked back at the bright light as it dropped where her team was. Yagen and Nakano sent Konnosuke to get the others as more of the RT soldiers showed up. They easily defeated the ones on the dock before noticing a war ship sailing from the port. They nodded together before finding their way onto the ship and spying on the crew members.

Yagen and Nakano quickly ran as the samurai was about to fire the cannon. They both sliced it, moving the cannon so it wasn't aimed at the meeting. Nakano smirked as the TR army came down as she slit one in half. Yagen fell as one of the soldiers cut into his thigh, Nakano quickly slid in front of him somehow taking the hit across her abdomen as she cut him in half. She grunted in pain as she steadily stood up in front of Yagen as he got up behind her as well. "You okay?" Yagen asked as he looked at her wound. She looked back at him and nodded before facing them again.

Nakano and Yagen looked up in shock as more soldiers decided to show up. It turned into relief when Tsurumaru from Saniwa showed up.