what kind of power is this..?

"am I.. A monster...? "

______________________________

I was... So shocked

....

how..Is this possible..?

I just cried..."y/n.. I know you don't believe it but...that's the  results..." Asgore said.  "why... ?" you asked. "Gaster didn't believe it at first...so he check it again if you are really a human or not...so..your not a human." asgore said.

...

"How....how can i be a monster... If i were born at the surface not... Here..? "  "...did some of your parents showed you a magic or did you see them..? " Asgore asked.. I try to remember something...

"Yes!,My...my......my dad..i saw him made an magic... " i said. " what kind of magic?" asgore asked. I was thinking... An a minute later.. I remembered
" uhhh..i saw... My dad teleported..and shapeshift something..."
I said.."oh... So your dad is a monster shapeshifter... " asgore said.
"you need a training so you know how to controll your powers... " Asgore said.."how..i cannot even summon my powers... " i said. " just try it y/n!!" frisk said happily..i can tell she is excited..."you girls get some sleep..." asgore said both of us nodded and say goodnight..

When i get inside of the room.. i went to my bed and fell asleep

I woke up  in pain ...im at my parents.. House?.. "oh your up already? " I heard a familiar voice when i look at the door... I saw....My dad..he's  holding ... cross's dead b-body .... "ARE YOU HAPPY WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT ARE YOU HAPPY THAT YOU FIGURED THAT YOUR A MONSTER?!"..

I screamed

sigh...
"i-its just a... Dream.. " i said. Frisk slammed the door "WHAT HAPPENED!?" she said..  "its just.. A nightmare frisk.. " i said. She came in and went to my bed and hugged me. "you sure..? " "yep it's just a nightmare" she nodded.."Ok...jeez why u look bootyfull?? " she said. "aahhhh jeez come on and leave and sleep!" she was about to leave the room "go back to sleep y/n or just drink an water and sleep ok? " she said i nodded and she leave.. 

I didn't even sleep at all its been 4 hours...  I sigh " i should practice  how can i get my powers.. " i said.
I was practicing and practicing...it didn't worked... I try it one more time
And it.... Worked a... Purple cross coming out of my hand...

(this is you if your hair is short then this is your hair then if it is long then

(this is you if your hair is short then this is your hair then if it is long then... emagine it..)

Frisk came in.. She was shocked
"O...MY..GAWD YOUR POWERSSS!! " frisk shouted "oh my god frisk....shuz up" i said.  She was jumping around and she came running into my bed
" itsyourfirsttime?! " She said i can't even understand her "can you please calm down.." i said. "she breath in and out.."i said.. Is it your first time to do the magic? " she said  "of course it is..isn't it obvious..? " i said.  "well...maybe??" she said. " ...—_—..." i just sigh " lets get you a training!! " frisk said.  "wait..THIS MORNING ITS 6:09 AM!! " i said. " oh ya... Welp ok.. Lets go eat breakfast!"she said. I nodded we go to the kitchen and Asgore was there cooking "hey dad. " said frisk. " oh hey there girls.. You both just sit down and wait for the breakfast" Asgore said. After he finished cooking he put the food in the plate (any food you emagine)  and we started to eat.

"hey dad y/n already summons her powers!! " she said "oh really?,what magic did you saw? " "there was a purple cross floating out on her hand!! " she said.  "...what?" " I said the cross is floating in her hand"...

Asgore's pov

When I heard that I try to figure out what kind of magic is it... But I don't know..."well... That's new.." I said.

Your pov

"well... That's new.. " he said " what do you mean 'new'?" I asked he told me that he never knew that magic i
And it might be rare... Well OK... I sigh I wonder How was cross doing..?

Cross's pov

"OK CROSS CALL THE...NEW HUMAN TO COME HERE BECAUSE WE HAVE TRAINING!! " undyne shouted at me
I nodded I went to the castle and ask the guards to tell y/n to meet me here

Y/n pov

When we finished our breakfast the guards came "y/n cross told us you will meet him on the gate" one of the guards said. "Ok...?" " I think he called you because of the training I guess... Dad can I go with her? "she said. 
" sure you can" he smiled. Both of us went outside of the gate and we saw cross... I miss him... Wait wut no dun't say daat y/n "long time no see y/n" Cross said "wow i just stay here for like...3 days dammit.. " I said " dunno I just miss you"he said. Wait wut did I just hear that wrong or nu..... " Ok you need to go with me because your gonna train.."cross said. " can I watch her??" frisk said.  Cross nodded

After 2 hours of training... It's... Flipping hard...bleh..we had a brake for 1 hour...undyne came to me
( sorry for wrong grammar cuz English is not my first language)

"you did well in the training y/n.." she said "thx.... "  "after this brake we will practice how to control your powers this time" she said. I nodded

After an hour

"BRAKE TIME IS OVER!" undyne shouted.. I sigh. I can do this..
"OK Y/N LETS PRACTICE YOUR MAGIIIIC~~!!" she said i giggled cuz its funny lol " OK this practice it's gonna be difficult cuz ur going to use ur magic so ya were just gonna think it's a real fight OK y/n??" she said i nodded.. How can I summon a weapon..?  Just concentrate y/n you can do this... 

Undyne throws Alot of arrows i dodged one of them but one of the arrows hit my arm I screamed in pain but I never give up... It hit me again.. "UNDYNE STOP IT YOUR KILLING HER!! " cross shouted.even frisk shouted undyne... ,undyne throws again and i close my eyes but I didn't feel anything... When I open my eyes my eyes widened... A big skull was protecting me...

(just emagine it's protecting u)

All the monsters was shocked Asgore came...
"what the..." Asgore was shocked

     "what kind of power is this..? "

____________________
I'm baaaack!!!
Lol sorry if this is not gud