Chapter 2: My best friend.

{Varian's POV:}

5 Months past since I met (Y/N). We are besties! One day she invited me to her home. The Palace. I was so exited. I couldn't wait. I packed my Things, because I would spend a week there. SLEEPOVER! YEY! I made Cupcakes and Cookies. I knew she loved my Cookies. I was Ready(as I'll ever be XD) and went to the Castle. My mood was better than ever.

(Timeskip)

I stood in front of a huge gate. I was a Little bit nervous. But I shooked my head and walkedin. One guard looked at me. ,,What do you want?" ,,I was invited by Princess (___)!" The guard laughed and nodded. ,,Sure! And I am a Wizard. Kid, go home." ,,B-But..." The guard looked at me seriously. ,, I said go h-...." ,,What's going on here?" I heared a familiar voice. (___)! ,, Hello your highness! This kid says you invited him!" ,,It's true! So let him in and say the others he is welcome. ANY TIME!" The guard nodded. ,,Of course, Princess (Y/N). I'm very sorry about this misunderstanding. " I smiled at her as she took my hand and dragged me in the castle. I followed her. We got in and she said to me: ,,So, I think you're hungry. Want something to eat?" I shocked my head. ,,I brought some cupcakes, you forgot?" ,,Haha,no! I thought, they are only for the sleepover." She laugh. ,,Okay, go upstairs, to the second left. I'll be back in a Minute!" ,,Mhm!" I nodded. I was on the upstairs, but then... ,,STOP! Who are you and what are doing here?" It was a man with a big nose, Brown Hair and an angry Expression. ,,Hello sir. Princess (Y/N) invited me. I'm Varian from Old corona." He looked at me like he wouldn't believe me. I heard footsteps behind me and I turned around. ,,Princess (Y/N), this boy said you invited him. Is it true?" She looked at the man annoyed. ,,Argh, Nigel. Yes, it's true! He is my best friend and we will have a sleepover today! And why do you care?" She was really impolite but I could understand why. The man...Nigel.... is really annoying! ,,Whatever, Princess. Go in your room please." He said cold. ,Dang, he is really scary! Poor (Y/N)' I tought to myself. We went upstairs. She closed the door and starts to laugh so hard, she nearly fell o the Floor. ,,What? Why are you laughing?" I asked confused. ,,Hahahahahhahahaha, nohoo! J-Just Nigel! HAHAHAHA! He is so dumb!" (Y/N) laughed harder. I started to laugh too. I walked over to her. We laughed so loud, probibly Nigel could hear us. I lost my balance and fell on top of (Y/N). We stopped laughing. We were blushing. ,,Uhm.sorry!" I stood up and helped her. ,,Oh it's okay. Don't worry!" she said shyly. ,,So, what do you wanted to Show me?" I asked because it was a Little bit awkward. ,,Oh, Right! I almost forgot! Follow me!" She ran out of her room and I ran after her. We stopped in front of a big door. ,,What is it?" I asked her curious. (Y/N) said Nothing. Just a smirk. She opened the door and my eyes wided. ,,SURPRISE!!" She yelled in joy. It was a library. ,,You can go in,dummy! Here are all books About science or alchemy or whatever. Come on!" (Y/N) grabbed my Hand and I was just in shock. ,,SO.....MANY....BOOKS!" I shuttered. On the left were alchemy books in a HUGE bookshelf. In front of us were a desk. On the Right were science books with a sofa and a small cute desk. I've been beeping in joy. ,,EEK!" ,,Good Job (Y/N), Nerd Modus is activated." She giggled.

TIMESKIP

We were searching and reading for Hours. It was 8 pm when (Y/N) looked up from her book and was giving me a scared look. ,,(Y/N), what's wrong?" I asked confused. She took a beep breath. ,,My parents wanted to eat dinner with Raps,Eugene,me and.... you. And we are TOO late. We should've be there at 6 pm,BUT IT'S 8 PM NOW!" (Y/N) grabbed my shoulders and shooked them. When she was done, I looked at her with horror. ,,Your parents wanted to have dinner?"
She nodded.
,,With me?"
She nodded.
,,Today?"
She nodded.
,,AND WE ARE LATE?!"
She nodded slowly.
,,Do we have a problem?"
She shooked her head. ,,No. Wait,yes! But only with Cassandra. My bodyguard and a lady in waiting."
I sighed. ,,Is it really bad?" (Y/N) shooked her head again. ,,So,wanna make a kitchen Invasion? Come on! FREE HAM SANDWICHES AND COOKIES!!"
A smirk showed on my lips.
,,Then what are we waiting for? Go ahead m'lady~"
(Y/N)'s cheeks lighted up and she punched my shoulder. ,,Shut up,dork. But let's go!!" We ran out of the room to the kitchen.
Man,this would be a great sleepover!