Chapter 3: That's strange...

{Y/N POV:}

Sunlight tickled my nose and lightend my room up. My big windows were open. A little bird flew in and sat down in my desk,starting to sing a little song.
My eyes slowly started to open. We didn't sleep the whole night. But I fell asleep around 4 am. I felt warm. My body was lying in someone's arms... in VARIANS! OOOOHHHH SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII-

,Okay,Okay,Okay. I'm lying in his arms. BUT HOW COULD'VE I GOT HERE?!' I was red like a tomato. Varian's hands were around my torso, his legs were tangled in a blanket. His hair, hmmmmm, black,long,messy hair was even messier than ever. As I began to move,to try to free myself from his ,,hug" ,but he snuggled into me even more,so..... I couldn't move without waking him up. I turned my head to look at him. His face was peacefully sleeping and was calm. A quiet snoring escaped his peachy lips. I could feel my face burning up. I was about to fall asleep again, when I heard a yawn. ,,Y-Y/N?...." Varians sleepy voice penetrated in my ears. I looked up to his face. Sleepy, confused and RED AS HECK! ,,AH! SORRY! I-I-I DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED!" He let go off me and stood up. Looking around confused and being nervous is understandable in this situation. ,,Its okay! Don't worry. But to be honest,I don't know how we got like that either." I rubbed my neck and look  away. I don't want him to see my red face!

10 minutes of awkward silence was so bad. I was sitting in my chair,brushing my hair,still redfaced and he was looking out the window. Probably redfaced aswell. Suddently we heard a knock on the door. ,,Come in." I said. The door opened and Cassandra and Raps came in. ,,Morning N/N!" Raps came to me and gave me a big bear hug. I hugged back and she let go. She looked over to Varian. ,,You found a friend huh?" said Cass. Rapunzel probably would've said the same thing. I grinned at Cass. ,,Surprised?"
Varian stood there,a bit shy. It was kinda awkward for him. ,,H-hello your highness." He stuttered and bowed. Raps smiled at him. ,,Just Rapunzel please." He smiled back.
,,So,guys,this is Varian! He's from Old Corona. I met him 5 months ago,on your coronation." He smiled.
Cassandra looked at me surprised. ,,How did you get there? Into the village I mean. Pete or Stan wer with you,wasn't they?" She sounded serious. Seriously concerned. I shook my head slowly. ,Dang! She will be so disappointed in me! I promised her to never go alone!!' I thought. But to my surprise she just sighted. ,,Don't do that ever again,'kay sis?" Raps gave me a soft smile. I nodded smiling with relive. Cassandra looked at Varian. ,,I guess you will be here more often now. Come on,I'll show you your room,when you will be staying here." Varian looked confused and surprised,but went after her. I saw him blushing and grinning as he ran towards Cass. I don't know what kind of feeling it was,but it was strange. I felt kinda angry and sad at the same time,I wanted ti be tye one who he would look at that way.
Raps cleared her throat. ,,Hey,let's go eat breakfast with Mama and Papa. I think they are waiting for us." I nodded. ,,But what about Varian?"
She chuckled. ,,Dont worry,he will eat too! But with Cass and Eugene. Oh and Mama wanted to talk to you,so I guess it is a bit private." She shrugged her shoulders, grabbed my hand and went outside with me to eat breakfast with our parents. I could feel how my curiosity and nervousness grew and grew. ,Why does mom want to talk to me? What could be so private? Did I do something wrong? DID SHE FOUND OUT THAT I WAS ALONE ON THE EAT OF RAPUNZEL'S CORONATION? Oh holy mother of alchemy!!'

-----------------------------------------------------------
I'm sorry. this chapter is very short,because I'm working on other storys: Friends since diapers,Moonchildren and Love should be easy(Sonamy)
It's a but hard,because I need to finish Moonchildren until summer break. And I'm only at chapter 3! So I can't write new chapters in this story as much as au used to. But I'll do my best. Cya!💜

~Luna