ooh sjfkd I'll ddudhisb s

"Djfocidleidlfdjoddj!!!!!" ... "What's gotten into you, Baxe!?" "WE HAVE A DARE!!!!!!!!!" some shouting may happen...

"What really!?!?" "Yeah! It's for Brick and Berserk!!! So everyone else leave!" :) everyone left and went to a closet ;). "It's from... Kakie78." "Thank you for giving us a dare!!!!" ugh they have to yell? Only i can yell. Whatever. "The dare is...

 "The dare is

Oh... The ice water prank? I like how you think." *evil laugh* uh what nothing ifncudkeh. 😓 "I'll get the bucket, Brick gets the ice, and Berserk gets the water hose. Okay? Go!" omg it sounds like a mission. Lmao 😂 which store should I go to? I don't know. Some hardware store. Okay.

Timeskip to...when everyone got whatever they got

"Baxe, why did I get the ice and not Berserk?" Brick asks while shivering. "Oh um...IWANTEDTOMAKEYOUFREEZEBECAUSEYOUREWEIRDANDMEANTOYOURBROTHERBOOMER!!!!" uh ohh... "What did you say!?!?" "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!! LEAVE ME ALONE! IT'S NOT MY FAULT YOU'RE DUMB AND YOU'RE BROTHER'S CUTER! Wait...I said nothing! Shut up! Duvibfifhdidh! Djdjdjfj! Blah blah blah blah blllllllaahhhhhh!!!" oh we forgot to have everyone come back out. "Guys you can come out now!" why is everyone looking at me like I'm crazy? Oh no... Did they hear me yelling? I'm in some deep trouble now... "You like Boomer!?!?" everyone now yells. Shoot. "Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...... No.... Rofocmfodk... Maybe... What why are you even asking? And why yelling? ... Okay yeah maybe I guess..."

Oh the great awkwardness of silence... WHY DOES IT ALWAYS CONSUME ME!?!? "Oh! I forgot! Brick and Berserk have to do the dare now!" Brick and Berserk come out of nowhere and dump the water, which is filled with ice to make it extreme, and pour it on Blake. "EEEEK!!!"

 "EEEEK!!!"

"Wow. Just wow." everyone started laughing. "Back to the closet! Everyone!" I yell and push them all in the closet.

"Oh uhhh

"Oh uhhh... Okay! Where's my axe? Umm... Oh. Found it! You have a dark side. Oh shoot. This will be funny. But where is she at?" hmmm....
"The candy store! XD" idk. "Hello! Everyone in this store! Please bring Kakie78's dark side to the front! Thank you!" I yell in the speakers. Ten seconds later the evil girl is in front of me. "WHY DID YOU TAKE ME AWAY FROM MY CANDY!?!?!?" she yells while waving her arms everywhere. "I want you to help me chase my friends!" "Wait...as in kill them?... I hate you..." "Love ya too! Now let's go!" *teleportation bird helps us get back to wherever we had to be*

I knocked on the closet door. "Guys! Everyone can come out now! I have a surprise for youu~!"  everyone comes out of the closet and start flying away from me. "Leave us alone! Baxe! What the heck are you even doing!?" Buttercup yells at meh. "Oh... Umm... Trying to kill you? What does it look like?" I say and keep chasing them. Then the evil meanie come out in front of them and has a knife in her hand. I speed up and kick her into space. But not without hearing "YOU BETRAYED MEEEEE!!!!" XD

"SUCKAS~!" "Wth Baxe!?" I smile innocently. "What do you mean?" "What do you mean 'what do you mean'!? You were chasing us with an axe!" "Oh that... It was a dare! And you probably shouldn't make me very mad if you can't handle a mere prank." I say while smiling like a creep. "GET AWAY FROM US!!!" "But that makes me sad! I don't like being alone! You should know this already!" I say and glare at them. They then come back to the floor with me. "Okay...so you aren't going to kill us?" Brat asks. "Well...I'll only kill you if I get mad at you! Sooo...not yet!" I say and smile. Everyone takes a step back. "Well, we have to go now! Baiiii!"