Chapter 1

You sigh and look at Red "You've done everything you could. You tried to protect her."

"I did protect her, Y/N. But I just couldn't protect her from this threat. The second the name Masha Rostova hit the news, she didn't have a chance." Red sighed. "And now.....she's dead."

"But she loves you, Red! You know she loves you! Those were her last words to you! She even called you Raymond  for the first time." Red nodded "She never calls me Raymond. I knew something was wrong."

You bite your lip. You're itching to tell Red the truth. "Um, Red?" He looks at you, then Dembe hands him the phone. "It seems to be urgent." He holds up a finger to you, telling you to wait. 

You hear Baz's voice on the other line "We lost sight of Keen and his daughter." You see Red looks upset. "How? Well then, it looks like we need to pay him a visit." You gulp. You sense the feeling someone's gonna die.

...........................

Dembe drives you and Red to a golfing place. A man smiles "Hey! Red!!" You look over at Red, he's not smiling back at the man.

  "Uh-oh."

 Red grabs the man's driver and pushes him toward the edge with it. "Where's Tom Keen?"

"Tom Keen?" the man repeats. "I dunno what you're talking about, Red." 

Red pushes him further. "Wrong answer." he replies coldly. "Out of all the airlines, Tom Keen just picks your name out of a hat?!" 

"I thought it's what you wanted!" Red huffs. "Why on earth would you think that? Thanks to you, Tom Keen and his daughter are now out of my sight!"

"When Kaplan came to me, I assumed she came on your behalf!" You look over at Red, who now looks shocked. 

"Kaplan??"