Chapter 2

You, Reddington, Dembe, and Mr. Kaplan arrive at the apartment in Cuba where Tom Keen, Agnes, and Lizzy were staying away from Reddington. You and Red walk inside, Dembe and Kate follow you. The apartment is....a complete wreck, there's blood stains on the floor and the walls, abandoned baby toys on the floor and in the crib. You look over at Red, he seems absolutely horrified by the scene before the two of you. You see him looking at each drop of blood, each abandoned toy, you can tell he's replaying the attack on the Keens in his mind. You sigh and place your hand on his shoulder "Red, don't worry. I'm sure we'll find them..." 

He looks at you and lets out a deep sigh. "I don't know, Y/N. I certainly hope so, Elizabeth's in danger now that Alexander Kirk has abducted her."

"I only tried to help, he has to know that." You hear Kate say to Dembe. Red's bodyguard shakes his head and looks at her. "I am not on your side with this, Kate." Red walks over to his cleaner and holds her face, making her look at him. "Oh, Kate." he inhaled sharply "What am I going to do with you?" You watch as he looks around the room. Kate sighs, knowing her employer is ignoring her because she helped his Lizzy get away from him, and now she and the child are in grave danger.

 "Lizzy..." Red whispered softly. "I will find you."