Chapter 4:Pain

I close my eyes and pretend that this is a dream. My ex did not just throw me on the floor, choke me, and now he's trying to rape me. He's the one I lost my virginity to and I regret it with a passion.

"We ain't done, I told you I would come back for you," he said angrily.

I didn't say anything , I just kept trying to fight him off of me but he was too strong. Suddenly the door opened and I saw Stokeley, Jahseh, and Natalie. As soon as they saw me , Stokeley punched Calvin and Jahseh jumped in. My shorts were still down so Nat helped me up. It was a bloody fucking mess so I tried to break up the fight, but I got punched and blacked out.

The only thing I remember is being carried out by a strong figure.

A couple hours later I woke up.

"What the fuck happened?", I said in a scared tone.

"Damn chill Sasha, we handled that shit for you, no beautiful girl deserves that type of man in their life", a familiar voice said.

"Stokeley?" I said

"Yes it's me, calm down, you're in good hands, that fucker is gone and he won't be coming back" he said

"Where's Natalie?" , I said

"Jahseh went to her house , all night at the party they were flirting so I'm guessing he's hitting it," he said laughing

"How long was I out?" I said.

"The whole night", he said

Stokeley had this smirk on his face like he was up to something no good. He started moving over to my side of the couch.

"What you doing?" I said.

"I'm tryna make conversation if you let me, damn what's up with these attitudes?" He said with a grin.

"Oh nothing" , I said in a sad tone.

"You look like a lost girl who's been through a lot and so you take your anger out on others", he said in a serious tone.

I didn't say anything , I just looked at the floor. If only he knew the hell I've been through especially dealing with my ex.

"I'm honestly fucked up inside , I don't know why anyone like you would wanna be my friend." I said

I got up and Stokeley grabbed my wrist. He was way bigger and taller than me so I couldn't move. He just kept staring in my eyes and he kissed me. I hesitated but then I kissed back.

"Stop stop , I can't do this" I said with tears going down my face.

I ran out the house and ran as far as I could. From there I called an Uber to get to my house.

The Uber came and I hopped in fast as hell. The Uber man was very talkative and asked me so many questions.

"You trying to get away from someone?" He said.

"Something like that"I said.

He laughed and chatted me down until he reached my house.

*Fast foward to the next day*

I got up with so many text messages from Natalie and Stokeley.

Nat:
You okay babe?
Call me as soon as you see this message.
I hope you're okay.
Sasha????
Answer me!!

Stokeley:
We need to talk.
I'm sorry for kissing you after what happened.
Don't ignore me.
U there?