Chapter 18: Are You Sure?

*Nat's POV*

I wanted to beat that girl and Stokeley's ass bad. Sasha's been through so much and I can only imagine the pain she felt when she found out the girl kissed him.

I also see how much he adores her so I let him tell her first.

"You think they okay, we know he didn't try to do it on purpose" Jah said.

"They're gonna be fine, I just know it" I said.

"You know if that were me I would've backed up too cause I love you" Jah said.

"Yes I know but it didn't happen so I'm not worrying about it. I'm really worried about them" I said.

Jah gave me that understanding look like he always does and smiled.

Things are absolutely great.

*Sasha's POV*

I headed over to Stoke's house to hear his explanation. If I didn't care about fixing things I wouldn't have even went over in the first place.

I got out my car and approached his door. I was hesitant but I got the key and unlocked his door. When I opened the door I saw Stokes sitting on the couch waiting for me.

He looked happy to see me. I could tell because he grabbed my waist and snatched me over to the couch like I was a rag doll.

"Before I say anything, I just want to let you know that I love you and you mean everything to me." He said.

"I'm listening" I said.

"I was minding my business the whole day and she came up to me and kissed me. It's not like I kissed her back. What you so upset for?" He said.

"Why am I so upset? So you wouldn't get upset? You know what I should've stayed home" I said getting up to leave.

He pulled me right back down.

"Chill out with that shit cause you really overreacting right now" he said.

"Listen to me"

I looked up at him.

"The fact is that I backed up instantly. I already let her know that me and you together. She ain't care. That's the bitch you beat up, I'm not gone do that do you. Stop assuming the worse. That shit pisses me off. I really love you" he said.

Those smooth words just opened up my heart a little. If he backed away then he must really care for me.

I leaned in and gave him a hug. He was a little surprised but he hugged me back tight. He began to pull me into his lap and he stroked my face while looking in my eyes.

All of a sudden the doors burst open and it was Nat and Jah.

"Oh. Y'all better be good. I was finna beat your ass Stokeley." Natalie said.

"Another group hug. Bring ya ass over here now Jahseh" I said.

"I love y'all" I said.

"And we love you too" Jah said.

I have my reassurance and that's all that mattered to me.