forgiveness

"What?" You asked. Tom didn't meet your stern gaze and just started to drink his tea instead. 

"Spring? You're fucking kidding me right?" 

"Oh come on! I'm only away for four months not six. And you and Dylan had a thing before we got together!" Tom groaned, putting down his cup and sliding on the bed to lie down next to you. He attempted to wrap his arms around you again but you pushed him away. 

"I have a contract with Nightmare. Besides, Dylan is married to Catherine now and we all work together at Nightmare!" You got off the bed and walked over to the bathroom. After three days of drama you were desperate for a shower. When you closed the door of the shower-room you heard Tom sigh. You understood why. You two had literally just made up and now another argument had emerged. 

You took your time in the shower, allowing yourself some time to think undisturbed. Without realizing it, thirty minutes had passed and you dragged yourself out of the shower. After putting back on your clothes you emerged out from the bathroom drying your hair with your towel. You stopped in your tracks and smiled as you saw what Tom had done. 

On the bed was your favourite foods from your favourite take-away, next to that was a bottle of your favourite drink and on the desk in the corner was a cake and a teddy both saying 'i'm sorry'. 

"How long was i in there?" You laughed, making Tom jump. He was fiddling with his IPad and when you walked over you saw he had brought your favourite film on ITunes and was going to watch it with you. 

"Only thirty minutes. I quickly got dressed and left when you got in there. This stuff was surprisingly easy to find." Tom grinned, moving the food onto his lap so you could climb in next to him. 

"Look...If you don't want me to do this film i'll try and get out of it." Tom said. You looked at him in thought. You were still on a high from seeing Tom get all your favourite things for you and you did feel guilty for instantly assuming Tom would do something with Spring again.

"No, it's fine." You said, leaning into Tom and picking up his IPad and some of the food on his lap. "As long as you don't do anything. I wont forgive you twice. I don't care how long we are apart." You felt Tom smile as he kissed the top of your head. 

"So when are you going?" You asked before you started to eat. 

"Two days." Tom said sadly, tightening his hug. Loving the feeling of happiness again you allowed yourself to settle into his hug and enjoy the film. 

-------1.5 hours later----------

"Cake?" Tom asked, pausing the film and getting up to grab a slice of the 'i'm sorry' cake. You shook your head, too full from the take-away, and got up to answer the door after someone knocked on it. 

"Here you go." Logan greeted you, pushing your suitcase into your hands. Before you got to even say thank you Logan had walked off sulking. You could tell that he was pissed you and Tom were back together. Since the engagement broke off between you two five years ago Logan hadn't had a single girlfriend and instead spent his youth being a womanizer. You shook your head as you watched Logan walk back to the lift. 

"Moody git." You mumbled, walking back into the hotel room and dumping your stuff in the corner. 

"We should probably take that home." Tom said, noticing the case. You nodded and put your hands on your hips, thinking about home. You missed your bed so much. 

"You didn't rip these up?" Tom asked surprised. He opened the draw on the bedside table to see if there was anything in there you needed to pack and pulled out the picture and the letter from the parcels he gave you. You smiled, walking over and taking them to put carefully in your bag.

"Come here then." Tom said, lying back on the bed with his slice of cake and IPad in his hands. You did as you were told and resumed the cuddle and movie.

Authors note This is not the end! Don't worry there is much more feels and angst to come. You really thought i would end it on a happy ending? Mwhahaha never!