Part 6

Jades POV:
I pack my bag with the essentials, Lip gloss, spray, purse, then I grab my car keys and head out the door. I get into my car and blast the music away and drive out of my drive way. It's only about a 10 minute drive form mine so it's not bad. I pull up to Starbucks car park and park my car before locking it and walking in Starbucks to see Joe on his phone sitting on a table looking out onto the beautiful London Eye.
"Hey" I walk up with a smile placing my bag on the table and taking a seat next to him.
"Hello" he looks up from him phone smiling at me before locking his phone and putting it in his pocket.
"Do you want a drink" he said breaking the silence of just looking into eachother eyes.
"Uh yeah I'll have a coffee please" I smile
"Plain girl" he smiles
"Yeah I know" I chuckle starting to get my purse out my bag to give him the money.
"Don't be silly it's on me" he smiles before walking away to order the drinks. My phones beeps I take it out my pocket to see a message form my Bestfriend Eve.
Eve: Good luck on your DATE use protection!!!!!!!!
I laugh and out my phone back seeing Joe starting to walk back to me with the drinks
"That was quick" I say taking the drink form him
"Well I don't think two basic coffees take long to make" he said taking a sip
"Hey so you're basic too" I laugh and he joins in.
We sit in Starbucks for hours just talking about life and random things. And I have to tell you, I loved every second of it.

Joes POV:
I know this sounds so creepy but I can't stop looking at Jade. She's just so gorgeous, the way her lips move, the way her hair flows, the way she sits, just everything about her is so perfect. We start to walk around London pooping into a few shops here and there. Then she takes my hand in hers and looks up at me and smiles, I smile back of course. We're walking and I look at Jade, then I remember the time she sent me the shoots form the other day, I start to feel myself grow under the material, shit! I somehow hold it back and I don't think Jade saw thank god, that would of been so embarrassing to see the guy you are on your first "date" with to get a boner over you. Fuck sake.
"Hey do you want to come back to mine, we can have a movie night and order pizza?" Jade asked looking up at me.
"Sure I just need to get some clothes form mine" I smiled
"Okay" she said before taking my hand and walking to Starbucks car park where we both parked our cars. I gave her my address to pick me up as she offered to pick me up. We said our goodbyes and left, well this is going to be an awkward night, spending it with a girl I have a huge crush on and can't help myself over...