Part 10

*8 MONTHS LATER*
Joes POV:
Today is mines and Jades 8 month anniversary, and I'm going to propose. I know some may think it's early  if I'm deeply in love with this girl, I don't want any other I want Jade and I want her forever.

Jades POV:
Today is our 8 month anniversary and I have something massive too tell him, I'm pregnant! 2 months to be accurate I don't know how he is going to react, j hope he is excited as I am. But right now we are getting ready for our anniversary party and I can't wait.

Joes POV:
"Jade baby are you ready" I shouted upstairs while tying my tie.
"I'm coming" she shouted back
I look up the stairs too see her coming down and omg she looks so beautiful I'm so lucky. She was wearing a nude long dress with lace at the bottom with some nude heels

"Wow you look wow" I couldn't think oh what to say I was lost looking at her"Thank you baby, not bad yourself" she said winking while walking past me grabbing her bag "Ready" she asked "Yeah" I patted my pocket to make sure I had the ring that I w...

"Thank you baby, not bad yourself" she said winking while walking past me grabbing her bag
"Ready" she asked
"Yeah" I patted my pocket to make sure I had the ring that I was going to propose to her with.
We walked hand in hand to my car and drove off to the party. We arrived and everyone was there, they all cheered when we walked in, Jade when over to her friends and family to say hello and I went over to the boys
"Boys I'm so nervous" I said rubbing my hands together
"Mate you will be fine, she loves you, very much" Oli said smiling at me
I looked over to Jade and a smile insanely came on my face. I love this girl so much.
It was now about 9pm  and it was time to propose
"I have something to show you" I said to Jade talking her to hand to the stage where a big screen dropped down, she looked at me confused I smiled at her and went behind her she looked back at me and I pointed to tell her to watch the screen.
*video playing: joe speaking*
" Jade hey, and obviously everyone else. Um I would like to start by saying happy anniversary, it's been 8 months, 8 amazing months with the girl I love so so much and would risk my lie for. It all started with a DM on tinder, my cheesy pickup line, which didn't really work but you stuck around. We have been through a lot together but we always got though it and we come out form it stronger then ever, you have changed my life around for the better and I can't think you enough for it I love you so so much I know I have already said it but words can not explain how much I love you. One more thing, turn around I have a question."
She turned around and I got into one knee.
"Jade Ratajkowski, will you marry me?"
"OMG joe yes yes of course" she started crying
I out the ring on her finger and it fit her perfectly

"I love you so much" I said looking her in the eyes"I love you to baby boy, I have to tell you something" she said Oh shit she's going to break up with me "You're going to be a dad" she smiled My heart stopped, I'm going to be a dad? I'm going to ...

"I love you to baby boy, I have to tell you something" she said
Oh shit she's going to break up with me
"You're going to be a dad" she smiled
My heart stopped, I'm going to be a dad? I'm going to be a fucking dad!!!
"Joe please answer me" she look worried and I released I was just looking at her blankly for about 10 seconds
"I'm going to be a dad, I'm going to be a dad" I screamed smiling widely and picking her out spinning her around
" I love you so so much" she smiled
"I love you so much more" I smiled kissing her
To with that, we went home.