elevator•minsung

In which Minho and Jisung meet in an elevator and it breaks and they have to wait until they can get out of it.
*fluff and some heated kissing and a blowjob*
I'll tell you If the real smut starts, for the smol innocent beans out there :)
Did I mention that I really enjoy writing fluff? Well, I do. It's kinda soul healing :)
So if u feel bad, write fluff
Enjoy ^^

Jisungs day has been hard. His boss kept nagging at everything he did and he had to redo a whole presentation because he forgot to save the progress. He just wanted to go home and sleep so he hurried to the next elevator which was about to close its doors. Another man stood in there and smiled gently at him as he entered. Without saying a word, he pressed the button for the parking area and began to loosen his tie. "Tough day, I guess?", the other man asked. Jisung just sighed and nodded with an exhausted expression on his small face. He eyed the stranger up and had to find him pretty handsome. His soft silky black hair was a bit too long and fell in his face.
"My name's Lee Minho, what about you?", the older said and bowed. Jisung answered with a small smile: "I'm Han Jisung."

They stood there silently for a while until suddenly the elevator started to slow down. Firstly they just shrugged it off, it maybe had to pick up someone on the third floor. But then it jolted and stood still. Jisung felt nervous, he didn't want to be stuck in an elevator with an (almost) complete stranger. So he kept pressing the button for the parking area frantically. Minho behind him sighed exhausted. "It is stuck. We have to call someone and wait until they rescue us." Jisung sighed deeply too, collapsed on the cold elevator floor and closed his eyes. "Why do I always have such bad luck?", He asked himself quietly. Minho, who just finished the emergency call sat down next to him and smiled softly, carefully laying an arm around the younger. "It's okay, I guess we are stuck I here for a while and you can just relax and sleep or something now.", he said, gently stroking Jisungs shoulder. The younger didn't know how to react. Minhos care felt so good but so wrong as well. His girlfriend was waiting at home, but at the moment he didn't care about calling her. He just wanted to relax in the elders arms and lay his head against the warm chest. And so he did. Minho chuckled lightly and began to stroke Jisungs hair as the smaller just collapsed into his arms. All the trouble on this day was just too much for him and now his body was acting on his own, doing the things his heart told him to do.

Minho had watched the younger for a while now. He found him really cute from the day he first saw him and decided that he would try to go on a date with him. But this now...he didn't expect this to happen and of course the luck was on his side. He also didn't know the smaller was so clingy, but he enjoyed it. Jisung had a bad day and Minho just wanted to kiss all the bad things out of him. But he knew that this would be too much now and just kept stroking the youngers hair and shoulder to calm him down. His skin tingled everywhere where he touched him and sent soft shivers down his spine. He watched the flawless face of Jisung, his cute cheeks that made him look a bit like a squirrel. The closed eyes that exposed his long lashes and his soft spotless skin. But his lips where the most beautiful. They were formed into a little pout and looked so soft that Minho wanted to kiss them so bad. Damn, control yourself., he thought and formed his hand into a fist. Jisungs lips still looked so kissable....and he sure was asleep, was he? He slowly leaned down, hesitated a second and then layed his lips on the youngers' carefully.
They felt soft and warm against his and he just rested for a short time until he pulled away and blushed slightly, leaning against the wall. Jisung grunted quietly in his sleep and turned around but he didn't wake up. Minho exhaled relieved and closed his eyes. But now that he kissed the younger, he definitely wanted him.

Jisung had a weird dream. He imagined him and Minho having a date. And it was everything he expected it to be – perfect. But then the innocent date ended in he heated make out session and he woke up with a little scream, blushing hardly. Why did hid mind imagine this? He had a girlfriend! As he remembered what happened before he fell asleep he blushed harder. Did he really fell down in front of Lee Minho and let him hug and comfort him? At the thought of the elder, he looked frantically for him and found him sleeping in the other corner of the elevator. So this part wasn't involved in his dream. "Oh God.", he whined and hid his face in his hands. "Are you okay Jisung?", He heard a sleepy voice and shrieked. It was Minho, of course who else could it be? "Huh you scared me hyung.", he then whispered. The black haired laughed and sat up. "Good morning.", He smiled. "Are you hungry?", he then added and looked at him worriedly. "Yes.", the younger answered and asked himself if the elder brought anything to eat. Minho pulled an apple and a small pocket knife out of his jacket. "We can share this. It's not much but better than nothing, right?" Jisung nodded and stared at the apple hungrily. Minho laughed and started cutting the apple into pieces.