Simple Days

Sounds of people ordering their morning coffees' to rushing waiters and waitresses. Hard to come by a good tip around here, I make my way over to a table that people left messy for me to clean. I grab the used coffee mugs and start walking over to the back kitchen.

Before I have the chance to make it, a middle aged woman spills her steaming hot tea all over my work uniform, I take a deep breath of anger and stay calm. "Oh my goodness! Dear I am so sorry!" Says the woman. "Oh no, I promise it's alright!" I say with a smile. The woman smiles at me without a kind gesture to help, I sigh as I start cleaning up the mess by myself.

My work shift soon ends and I start to drive home, still all sticky from the tea spill from this morning my uniform still all stained up and a little wet. I soon make it home and park in the garage, I walk inside to be greeted by my pit bull Dawn and my kitten Meatball.

"Hey my loves! How are you!" I say in a high pitch cutie voice, I put my purse and car keys on the kitchen table and walk over to my room and soon to get undressed. I make my way over to my rooms bathroom and hop into the shower. I sing my heart away trying to think of better things then rather think that a killer could pop out at any second and kill me. Everyone's fear while in a shower.
Time passes and I'm on my bed falling asleep while cuddling my pets, I sigh thinking of the fact that I don't have anyone to cuddle with and the fact that I've never had that. I fall asleep fast with the warmth of my thick blankets.

I wake up with the bright sunlight into my face, "ugh really!?" I say as I jump up out of bed. "My day off? Gotta walk the dog I guess." I say as I dress myself up in a white sweater crop top and my light blue high waisted jean shorts, with my vans of course. I do my jet back long hair into a messy bun, and just some mascara to complement my blue ocean eyes. My freckles never bother to get covered up by concealer so I don't even try anymore.

"Come on Dawn!" I yelled as I grab her leash and harness. I place them on her then give her a treat. "Good Girl!" We make our way outside and start walking over to the near by local dog park here in Ottawa, I soon see that a bunch of people are gathered in the middle of the dog park that seems to be recording some sort of video? "Huh. That's odd?" I quickly notice that the Prime Minister of Canada Justin Trudeau was filming something there.

Then I remember that he said he was going to make a changes with this dog park. I sit down on a near by bench watching what's going on over there. I let Dawn off the leash and let her play we start playing fetch, that she's really good at. But at the same time I secretly watch the filming that's going on.

Soon they finish the video and I see Justin start to play with some dogs Dawn soon runs off to get some cuddles as well. I yell her name the chase after her. "Dawn! Get back here!" I trip on a dogs chew toy and realize I landed right I front of the Prime Minister as he cuddles my pit bull Dawn, I think to myself Oof I've done fucked up.

He soon looks up to seen that I have a scraped up knee which makes me look about 7 again. "Oh darling! Are you alright?!" He says in a panicky voice. My heart starts beating fast so fast that you could hear it, "Uhh, I-I'm alright.." I say with a nervous stutter. He smiles "It looks bad, let me help you doll" he says as he helps me up.