Chapter 8 ※

D.O wake up early as usual looking at the other side of the bed Jongin is sleeping peacefully.. he tried not making any noise as possible and made his way out of the room and into the 3rd floor..

Doing his daily routine.. like cleaning and making breakfast..cooking 13 portions of egg , bacon ,ham, waffle and hotdogs.. along with coffee and hot choco

He heard the elevator opened and saw suho walking down the stairs wearing his coat..

"morning" D.o greeted

" morning " he replied sitting in the chair .. d.o put a coffee infront of him

" thank you" suho said and take a sip of the hot liquid..

" your staying late too much everyone is worried especially lay" kyungsoo said making suho flinch..

" why would he ?" he asked as the fuzzy feeling came in his stomach

" he just slept.. he was waiting for you everynight" kyungsoo said

" is that so.. i need to go" suho said and make his way upstairs..

a few more minutes the kitchen ks slowly been filled with people.. but kyungsoo noticed that jongin was still not there..

" where are you going?" sehun ask as he saw kyungsoo making his way upstairs.

" jongin.. he's still not here " kyungsoo said and saw how sehun looked at him ..

' is he in relationship with jongin or what?' kyungsoo asked himself and just ignorr the stare sehun giving.

he opened the door and saw jonging still lying in his bed stomach lying in the bed.. half naked and the blanket just covering his lower half.. just the sight can make kyungsoo blush beet red

" h..hey wake up breakfast is ready" he said but jongin didn't make any sign of waking up .. kyungsoo made his way on the other side where jongin is facing and start shaking the other ..

" hey wake up" kyungsoo said jongin let out a sexy groan making kyungsoo flinch..

jongin crack one eye open and look at kyungsoo sexily.

"morning babe" jongin said making kyungsoo blush even more ..

" haha hyung so cute " jongin said as he get up..

" sorry i was just playing" jongin said and stand up stretching his newly wake up body and wearing only in boxers making kyungsoo blush even more cause he can see jongin's morning erection ..

suddenly kyungsoo combusted in bed in so much heat..

" hey hyung hyung!!!!" jongin shake kyungsoo hard so kyungsso can go back to his conciousness..

.

' so bad idea!' jongin said to himself

---

on the other hand sehun keep on looking at the stairs ..

" hey young man stop glaring at the stairs i love them " luhan said eating a waffle..

" then go marry the damn stairs" sehun replied stabbing the hotdog hard

" ouch!!!" luhan shout

making all of then look at him

" he stab it" luhan said making everyone roll their eyes along with sehun biting the hotdog...

" hmmm meaniee! gimme that innocent hotdog!" luhan said snatching the fork on sehun's hand making his way upstairs

" i will marry you when your older enough" luhan said at the stairs ..

that make them laugh hard ..

" luhan is really wierd isn't he" minseok said

" is he always like that?" tao asked

" well yeah he would blame a toothbrush of he had a toothache and his cellphone saying he was betrayed cause it was missing that it's his fault forgetting where he put it .." xiumin explained

" worst than you" baekhyun said pointing his bacon to chanyeol resulting for the younger to bite it..

" baekhyun is delicious" chanyeol said ..

" stop calling bacon as my name" baekhyun said ..

" geez guys get some room " chen said and baekhyun elbowed chanyeol..

XOXO

i'll make the chanbaek as the main ok ? ..

caus it's hard on where i should start .. seriously.. rayven will be the sidelines .. :3 like a palate cleanser ..

haha rayven palate cleanser ..

enjoy

COTE ♥

Kiss&Hug