Meeting the Malfoys

AN: The picture is Nico's owl.

I don't own Percy Jackson or Harry Potter.

_________________________________________________________

It has been a month since I became the prince of the underworld. It is now August 1st, and in a month, I will be leaving for Pigfarts, sorry Hogwarts. I was staying in the underworld learning from my father how to run the place. A few weeks ago, I went to Diagon Ally and got my lordship ring from Gringotts. I was a little surprised to see the goblins. I had run into them a few times on some missions for Hades. I also grabbed some robes with the Di Anglo crest on them. The crest is a skull with angle wings. I got my lord robes in the family colors. A black with accents that are a dark red. The last thing I got was a pure black owl.

Yesterday I got a letter from Lord Malfoy inviting me to their back to school gala. It is an important political event for all the pureblood families. I need to make a good impression. I was ready to leave but I took one last look in the mirror. The robes made me look regal instead of skinny. Hades forced me to get a haircut. He said the prince of the underworld shouldn't look like a hobo. My hair is in an upcut with the middle and top still long. My crown accented my face and made me look older. (I would have taken the crown off by now but, Hades told me it was enchanted so only he can remove it.) Over all the outfit made me look like a young pureblood lord. There was only one thing bugging me the name Malfoy sounded familiar. I couldn't place where I has herd it from. I shook off the feeling and got ready to leave. Before I shadow traveled to Malfoy Manor I stopped by dad's throne room

"Dad can you take this thing off my head?" I pointed to the crown "I can't wear it to the gala."

He laughed at me. "you can just will it to become invisible."

I tried it and sure enough the crown disappeared from my head. I turned and glared at Hades. "You just left me to wear that thing when I could have gotten rid of it." I growled at him and he flinched. My glare is one of the scariest at camp. The only ones who can beat me are Percy and Annabeth.

"Well...I...um." My father stuttered out. Once he'd regained his composure he said, "Well anyways are you ready for the gala?"

"Yup I'm heading there now." I replied. Then I turned and walked towards the wall but before I could run into it I shadow traveled away.

____________________________________________________________

Malfoy Manor was a huge building. It was built to look intimidating and dark. I couldn't see the door at the top of the grand steps because of the crowd of guests. However, according to pureblood etiquette the Malfoy family should be waiting at the top to great their guests. As I neared the doors I heard a very distinctive voice. I groaned. There is no mistaking that voice it was Draco Malfoy son of Athena. Now don't get me wrong I love Drake like a brother but, sometimes he can be more annoying than Percy and the Stoll's combined. I was also pissed at him right now. After the Giant War Draco disappeared we all had thought that he died. Even me the son of Hades couldn't tell if he was alive or not. There were some other demigods that also disappeared I wonder if they are here too. Oh, I'm next in line.

Draco's POV

I was standing at the door to Malfoy Manor greeting our guests. We had just finished greeting Lord Nott and his grandson Heir Nott. I know Theo from Hogwarts. He is in Slytherin with me. I don't like most of the people in Slytherin but, Theo is not that bad. Since I am undercover for Chiron I need to play my part of the stuck-up heir to the Malfoy family. I was snapped out of my thoughts by my father greeting the next guest.

"Good afternoon Lord Di Anglo."

'No, it can't be him!' I thought. I quickly looked over at who he was greeting and there stood Nico Di Anglo. Death Breath himself 'oh Gods, I am so dead'